More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by whizzper whizzper

Follow Jimmy on his rounds or, perhaps his wife?

Follow Jimmy

"Hey Sheriff, how are you?" the hostess said as he entered the diner for his morning coffee.

"I'm fine, just here for my usual." He said as he looked around at the few patrons, nodding to each. But even with the few patrons the diner's kitchen was very active. "What's all the buzz? Did Colin rope you all into helping with the party?" He asked the manager, Janine Lang as she walked up.

She laughed heartily her breasts jiggling, "Of course! Tommy basically ordered us to. And, in all honesty, we'd have done it anyway. We didn't really need to have him order us to."

"Courtney is such a sweat girl. She deserves all the happiness she can get. Speaking of which, when are you going to be finding a guy to love you, Janine?"

"Hey now, Colin introduced me to his assistant a bit ago. Seems he likes older women. We hit it off pretty good."

Jimmy chuckled, "Too bad you're not an older woman, Janine."

"I wish, Jim. I am almost forty now. During quiet times every now and then I think, when the fuck did that happen? It feels like just yesterday I'm sneaking out of the house to meet up with the man that took my virginity."

Jimmy chuckled, sadly this time, "Yeah. I love my wife but every now and then...I think what if? What if I wasn't an idiot."

"Not your fault. It just wasn't meant to be. I'm just glad I never got preggers because of our explorations."

"I wouldn't have abandoned you if you did, you know that right?" Jimmy said, quietly.

"I know. I truly do. And no I never told Tommy you got my cherry. Never told your wife. I'm happy for you, I really am. You going to be at Petra's party tomorrow night, right?"

"She's having another one? My wife was just asking about that. Weird. I took your cherry and you are the first woman my wife was with. Funny how things work out, huh?"

"It is. And I can say I love your wife's...sweetness. Anyway, your coffee is up, and I'll see you later." Janine said, as she handed him a bag with his morning coffee and cream cheese bagel.

What's next on Jimmy's agenda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)