More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by whizzper whizzper

What's next on Jimmy's agenda?

At the Station

"How are you today, Liz?" Jimmy asked the deputy on duty at the desk as he walked into the Station House on Main Street, three blocks down from the Jones Bar & Grill.

The pretty ex-marine smiled at him, "I'm fine boss. You? How's the missus?"

Jimmy laughed, "Ah, you know Friday nights, she's still asleep."

"Laid the pipe real good, didn't ya?" Liz laughed.

And that's one of the things that was great about Liz, she didn't care what you said so long as it wasn't truly insulting to her. She can take a joke, and she'll give one right on back. Plus he heard from Jake that she gave great head. Said she actually orgasms from giving pleasure. He had no reason to doubt Jake, his right hand Deputy, but he had no first hand knowledge. "You could say that, Liz."

"Well, thanks for your permission. Anyway, nothing happened during the night. Yet another quiet night in Hope, Illinois."

"Just the way I like it. By the way I'll be taking an extended lunch today, it's one of my best friends daughter's birthday. In fact she's the granddaughter of Charlie Jones."

"Charlie Jones...the former Sheriff?" Liz asked as another deputy walked in for his shift. "Hey Shamus. How are you?"

Deputy Shamus smiled at Liz, "I'm fine ma'am."

Liz's jaw dropped, "Ma'am? You're older than me!"

"Sorry about that, you outrank me, so..." Shamus said as he walked into the locker room.

"Bastard."

Jimmy shook his head, "Anyway, yeah the former sheriff. I'll be in my office if you need me." He said as he walked passed her and into his office.

Anything happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)