More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr. E Mr. E

What's the scenario?

Shepard has had enough!

"I can't take it anymore, Liara!" Commander Jane Shepard exclaimed in frustration as she pulled at her hair while she took a video call with her bondmate, leaning back in her chair.

It had been a couple years after the war and mankind and it's allied alien races had started to rebuild on Earth, the planet now livable after the destruction of The Reapers. Much to Jane's enjoyment, many of her old crewmates and fellow saviors of humanity and the universe had decided to call Earth their new home, including both the former convict and former Cerberus agent, Jack and Miranda, respectively. At the time, Jane had decided to have them both move in with her while the homes they had commissioned were being built on the planet’s surface, under the pretense that, after the war, the two would be able to cohabitate with each other long enough for both homes to be complete.

Unfortunately, the rebuilt redhead had learned too late that that was a big mistake...

"Day in and day out, argument after argument!" Jane growled as she rubbed her temples, "I'm surprised they haven't killed each other by now!"

"Me too, honestly." Liara had responded, giving her bond mate a sympathetic look. "Have you considered kicking one or either of them out?"

"I have. Several times! But it's a lose-lose situation however I look at it." Jane said with a sigh. "I kick Miranda out, and I'm suddenly labeled ungrateful for her spending months of her time rebuilding me from practically nothing. I kick Jack out, and I get the universe's strongest and most dangerous human biotic mad. And either will think I was just playing favoritism with the other!"

"And kicking them both out?"

"You don't even wanna know the scenarios for that one..."

"All this because of that massive amount of sexual tension built up between them, huh?" Liara asked, shaking her head.

Jane looked up at the screen and raised an eyebrow at her bondmate. "You saw it too, huh?"

"How did you word it on The Citadel again? That it might help if they 'just kissed and got it over with'? 'Two powerful biotics, forceful personalities, confident in their own sexualities.'?"

Jane gave a sly smile. "Already listening in on other people's conversations back then, Ms. Shadowbroker?"

"It's my job." Liara replied with a cute shrug.

"Well, I'm starting to think maybe a push in the right direction might be needed at this rate." Jane groaned, leaning back in her chair.

"Hmm..." Liara said thoughtfully, an impish grin coming to her face. "Perhaps you're right, Jane. Perhaps a push is exactly what they need."

"What? You mean like set them both up on a blind date or something?" Jane asked in confusion. "Because I have considered that, and that’s not likely to work either."

"No, not like that," Liara replied with a smirk, "but I do have a plan. I'll be coming down to Earth tomorrow, I'll explain it then."

What does Liara have planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)