More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

Who do we follow?

Sheila Maxxus - Futanari Doctor/Scientist

The Relentless Wang, one of the Empire's peace spreading ships orbited over the planet known to the inhabitants as "Earth" of the Sol system. It's primary mission to help lower, unevolved species gain the abilities of the Futanari by turning them into Futas. Such a process was messy, but necessary as these humans, like any other species, was doomed to fail. Thus, required help in "restructuring" in both body and mind.

Sheila Maxxus, the leading doctor and scientist on the Wang, was studying some of the samples collected from the planet's surface. She loved discovering something new about a planet and its people that it made her hard just thinking about it. If only she could watch how humans lived naturally, what they did on a daily basis, and how they reproduced. Unfortunately, the higher ups were thinking with their dicks again and not with their brains before disturbing the natural habitat. Now any chance of seeing these things was ruined as most of the female population had become Futanari, and any males that had been captured, imprisoned or enslaved would not talk about it. This frustrated Sheila so much that she was pent up and really needed to blow her load.

As she was bent over a microscope with a vibrating cock sleeve set to high, trying to bust a nut, there was a chime at her lab's door. "Enter!" she called out, not taking her eyes off her work. The door opened to reveal Sheila's assistant, and occasional lover, Daisy wearing a lab coat with what looked like a space leotard with the wearer's penis sticking out of a hole made for it and said penis having its own cock sleeve that was decorated in different colors.

Daisy walked in, carrying a box filled with equipment and set them on one of the free desks. "Morning Mistress!" Daisy said cheerfully, being the sub she was, "Is there anything you need me to do?"

Still focused on the microscope, Sheila snapped her fingers and pointed to her swollen shaft, it begging for release. Daisy wasted no time in doing what she was told and quickly went to the good doctor's dick, sliding the sleeve up as she drooled. The tip was so red and the shaft so veiny, that any Futa in Sheila's position would have flooded their quarters with cum just by breathing on their dick. But Daisy was up for the challenge as she began to insert the head into her mouth and slide it down her throat. Without a gag reflex, Futanari could blow any dick at any length.

Daisy continued to suck on her Mistress' shaft, while Sheila kept looking that the sample. Something about it didn't make sense, and she couldn't figure out what it was. That is, until...

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)