More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What is Kim's story?

Shego incognito

Drakken had come up with a very diabolical plan for against Kim Possible. It involved the replacement of Kim's high school principal with someone else. They would subtly begin to work on wearing down Kim through any administrative means necessary. If her grades were off by even one percentage point, she would be called to the office for disciplinary actions, which would include special tutoring, detention. and anything else that could be thrown at her. All this would be aimed at retraining or repurposing her.

Drakken opened up his intercom. "Shego, come to my lab please. I have a new assignment for you."

Shego was not one to mince words with. "What does that idiot want with me now?" she thought to herself. "The last time he had a great idea, he fell into a vat of viagra. My poor pussy still hasn't recovered from that!" She sighed deeply, "On my way boss." Her curvy hips swayed, and her breasts gently flounced and bounced as she walked down the hall to the lab. She opened the door, and there stood Drakken, as blue as ever, with a big Cheshire cat grin on his face. "Sir, with all due respect, I am not going to fuck you right now. I'm still very sore from our previous encounters."

"Not that I wouldn't want to, because you have a top-notch pussy; but I have something else in mind for you. A mission. I want you to disguise yourself and pose as the new principal at Kim Possible's high school. We will subdue her, corrupt her, and retrain her in the Drakken way using all the administrative tools at our disposal. Now mind you, this is not mind control, it's altering her mind in general through natural occurrences. As the principal of her school, you will be able to manipulate her in ways no one else can. You can call her into the office for special tutoring, or for disciplinary actions. I suggest going after her through sex. Her grades in sex education are not that great. They don't stack up to grades she receives in her other subjects. You can keep her after school for special one on one tutoring to help her pass hat class."

Shego laughed. "You know, I like this plan. I like it better than that storm machine you created that spread Ooblik all over the place. That tuned out to be no more than a gloppy mess. But using sex ed against a still impressionable teen heroine like Kim Possible? Now that has great possibilities! I should also pack my BDSM gear in case it's needed." She paced back and forth for a few moments, then addressed Drakken once again. "How do we get rid of her current principal?'

"My dear Shego, that is already done. Let's just say he was caught misappropriating school funds to himself. He was arrested earlier today. I was able to hack into the school computers and leave a very incriminating trail that led right back to him. Now all we need is a disguise for you."

Shego laughed out loud. "I must admit, you've outdone yourself this time Drakken! I'm sure this plan will work. If nothing else, we may end up with Kim Possible as our own little sex . I know you would love to fuck that teen pussy of hers. So would I. Poor Kim, she doesn't know the hazards of turning eighteen." Shego laughed again, accompanied by Drakken. "Now, what should I name myself?"

Drakken pondered over this for a moment. "How about Caroline Smutbottom?"

Caroline Smutbottom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)