More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Sheena sees naked women

Sheena 21 yr old in some way always finds her a way to seeing a woman naked, as she would always catch a girl or woman with her clothes off in some form or fashion. If they are older women she always looks at her bust line to see how big her breast are, and how erect her nipples are, as she would then look down there to see that she has a hairy pussy as she could never take her eyes off of it, for it being the most hairiest pussy, or the most loveliest bush she had ever laid eyes upon. Sheena would also wait till the naked woman turns around just to see how nice her bare ass cheeks look as she would never take her eyes off of her bare ass. The lady would want to get dress as Sheena would stop her by saying, "oh no you don't honey," as she then proceeded to touch her privates especially that pussy hair.

She would always love sticking women up and forcing them to strip, and she would play strip poker with them and win. Sheena also love it when she see the woman naked and embarrassed with a red face, especially one that she is getting her on.

Who does Sheena see naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)