More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carmen_ford Carmen_ford

Do I let her continue?

She wouldn't let me stop her!

Natalie leaned forward, careful never to break eye contact and gingerly unzipped my slacks. Her breasts slipped forward when she reached for my fly and I caught a view of the tops of the nipples that I had only dreamed about until now.

I didn?t know what to do. Looking in her eyes almost made me want to laugh nervously and yet looking at her breasts almost felt like I was doing something very wrong like stealing a kiss from my sister or something. It made me feel nasty and king of the world all at the same time and it was taking every ounce of concentration not to blow my load at that moment.

She was now on her hands and knees, her arms fully extended, as she began to lick at my zipper hole. Her light pink tongue had to be the most incredibly sexy thing I?d ever seen. But again, in an effort not to look too long at her beautiful brown eyes and break the mood, I let my eyes wander.

She had a tattoo at the small of her back. When did she get that? And then I noticed that under the garders and teddy was a glossy leather thong. The thong was amazing as it literally separated her butt cheeks out obscenely away from one another; there had to be a hard piece of material sewn into them.

I felt her tongue its way past my fly and into my boxers, and my mind was no longer distracted by her ass or the logistics of her wardrobe.

One more chance to stop her from going too far...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)