More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Carmen_ford Carmen_ford

One more chance to stop her from going too far...

She's a woman on a mission

Natalie suddenly reared up and sat down on the back of her heels as she reached for the fly opening and started digging into my pants. My cock got hung up on the various folds of clothing but as soon as it was out she stopped being so anxious with her grabbing for it and sat there holding it and looking at it. She was holding it at the base and softly raking her long finger nails up and down the back of it.

By now the nipple of her right breast had sprung completely free and I could see that it was very puckered, hard, and enormous. I had never noticed that about her and figured that she must have learned how to hide that fact very well.

As I was daydreaming about my lips suckling at her breast, her eyes snapped back up to look at me and she slowly inched my cock head into her mouth. It only took a few seconds (but what felt like eternity) before her viciousness returned and she pushed me back onto my nearby sofa.

Grabbing hold of my shaft once again she began pulling at the skin with her teeth, sucking part of it into her mouth and then moving further down. My rod stuck obscenely up past her left eye and into her hair, but she didn?t seem to care. She instead began making a strange rutting noise. She inched her way up and down my penis, taking little nips here and there. I was so hard by now it hurt. I don?t think I had ever been this rock solid before.

After a few minutes of this she let go of my cock and began licking up it?s length. She flattened the full length of the top of her tongue against it and made several swipes of my cock from top to bottom and back. Finally at one point she stopped licking the shaft and began sucking my balls into her mouth one at a time. This was the first time she had said a word the whole night ?Mmm? doggy likes.?

I didn?t know how to respond to that. Here my childhood friend and confidant was practically **** me in my living room after having told me on the phone that her husband was leaving her and she was referring to herself as ?dog?. I seriously questioned whether I was just having another wet dream and at any moment my alarm would go off and wake me up.

Was she being derogatory to herself? Was this a strange fetish I had no clue about?

What is the next step?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)