More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by supermanboss supermanboss

What does Sapphire do?

She watches and waits to see what the customer does.

Sapphire continues watching and to her surprise, finds that the woman isn’t shopping for laptops. She is instead just walking around the store, stopping every now and then to look at items.

Is this woman attempting to steal something? Sapphire thought to herself. The huge jacket was obvious, but the woman was acting a bit suspicious. Most customers come into a tech store already knowing what they need and they browse the selection of the item. But not this woman. First it was laptops, then cameras, then phone accessories. There was something going on here and Sapphire wanted to know what.

Another customer in regular clothing brought Sapphire’s attention back to her job at hand, and she walked over and greeted them. The customer needed help finding the correct cord with which to plug in his electric guitar amp. They walked in unison to the cords and chargers section and Sapphire quickly pointed out the best item in stock, all while never taking her eye off the orange-coated woman. After the customer is helped, Sapphire found a location one aisle away to where she could watch the woman. Something inside her made her not want to approach the customer just yet. The woman was now browsing the mouse and keyboard selection. As Sapphire watched, the woman picked up a mouse, glanced around, and after spotting the associate close by, quickly placed the mouse back down. Suspicious indeed, thought Sapphire.

What does Sapphire do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)