More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Does Lucy believe all this?

She wants to

Still a bit unsure about the whole thing, Lucy invites the strange woman into her home. "What's your name?"

"That is entirely up to you, Mistress," the maid said.

This made Lucy want to test out a few things, just to make sure everything was legit. "Hmmm...first of all, please don't call me 'Mistress,' it feels weird."

A smile formed on the maid's face. "Of course."

"Secondly...can I call you 'Mommy'?" Lucy asked.

The smile got bigger. "You can call me anything you want. But some adjust my functions."

"Speaking of functions, are you a robot?" the raven-haired woman inquired.

The maid's smile faded a bit. "No. I am human with some minor cybernetic enhancements. I was created using a very complicated method of genetic modification. Maid 4 Me prides itself in using real flesh and blood maids. However, a true human might not be completely willing to do everything their owners say, so, some minor behavior modifications, as well as some other things were necessary. I should inform you that one of these other modifications is the ability to completely change anything about me. Just re-log into your Maid 4 Me account and make the adjustments. And changes might take a few hours, but they will come."

"So, you're human but I can still customize you and you'll do anything I say?" Lucy summed up.

"Oh, very much so. Anything at all."

This was going to require some testing.

What will Lucy test first

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)