More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cretan_Bull14 Cretan_Bull14

Where do things go from there?

She wants to go out

“Okay, I’ll go visit Scott and Dirk while you change.” You say.

“Don’t be silly, you can stay while I change. Just turn your back. And don’t peek. I can trust you not to peek at me for once, right?” She says with a smirk showing through the tears.

“Huh?” You act like you misheard her.

“Don’t even try it, stud. I know you peek at me when I’m changing.” She says with a devilish grin. You blush at being caught red-handed, even though you knew that she knew about your occasional case of ‘Elevator Eyes’. “Anyway, you can stay whether you peek or not. I just need someone to talk to.”

“Are you sure?” You ask while trying not to pop a hard-on at the thought of Melody changing just a few feet from you. You take a seat on her bed and turn around. She thinks nothing of it and starts to undress. You hear the pop of the buttons on her shirt, followed by the sound of them hitting the floor. The next thing you hear is the sound of the shirt hitting the trash can.

“Won’t be needing that trashy outfit anymore!” She says matter-of-factly. Another article of clothing joins it. “Won’t be needing the skirt either. How about that? A $400 outfit worn once and tossed.”

“Did you just throw out that sexy-as-hell outfit?” You ask.

“YUP!!! And I’m not going to think twice about it. That mother fucker paid for it anyway. So I’m not really going to miss it all that much.” Melody responds.

“Okay, just as long as you’re okay with that.” You tell her. Things are getting very uncomfortable in your pants as the only thought in your mind right now is that Melody is in nothing but her skivvies and she is only a few feet from you.

“So what would you like to do tonight?” She asks you. “We’ve got the whole night to blow off some steam and I don’t feel like staying in.”

“Oh, I don’t know. You’re the one who needs cheering up why don’t you decide what we do?” You tell her. You don’t really care as whatever you two end up doing you will be doing it together.

“Well, it’s Drive-in Night on campus. We could hop in your car and check that out. Or we could head over to Murphy’s Pub for a night of drinking our cares away. I’m sure there are about 900 other things we could do tonight.” She doesn’t really seem to be as upset as she was a few moments ago.

“Whatever you want!” Is all you say.

“Hmm, be careful what you say tonight stud. I’m heartbroken and and could easily misinterpret a comment like that.” She says in a virginal school-girl voice that gets your heart rate pumping.

“Um…I…uh.” Is all you can stammer. You are lost in your own little world right now.

“Well, I guess I won’t be needing these anymore either. Here, you can have them.” She says with a chuckle, as she dumps something on your head.

“HEY!!! WHAT THEY FUUUuuuu…” The words die in your mouth as you examine what she has just thrown at you, and realize that it’s her bra and panties. You hold the garments up and realize that she was wearing a thong.

“Hey, these look too nice to get rid of!” You exclaim as you turn around and get a view of the most perfect ass you have ever seen. “GOD-DAAAAMN!!! Keith is an idiot for throwing that away.”

“Huh?” Melody says. She is digging in a drawer for a new outfit to put on. She doesn’t know that you are looking right at her, so she turns around. “Jack, what the HELL? You said you wouldn’t look!”

“I…uh…sorry…hot…naked…umm…sorry…” Your face goes beat red as you check out all of your best friend’s goodies. Your cock strains in your jeans. She dives behind the wall as you continue to stare at the space she was occupying.

“Can I get dressed now?” She replies. You say nothing.

“Hello? Earth to Jack?” She says.

“I’m sorry Melody, I didn’t realize you were naked. I thought you had changed. Are you ready to go to the movies now?” You say trying to end the awkwardness that has just filled the air.

“Um, sure, once I get dressed. Could you like turn around please?” She says as she bites her lip. You oblige her and can hear her run to the dresser and quickly grab some clothes. She stumbles a few times trying to get them on. She is obviously worried that you might turn around again. “Okay, all set. Let’s go.”

Do you go to the movies? Somewhere else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)