More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Cretan_Bull14 Cretan_Bull14

Do you go to the movies? Somewhere else?

Movies

“So what do you want to do?” You ask Melody, trying not to think about having just seen her in her birthday suit.

“”Do you want to go check out the campus drive-in?” She replies.

“Sure, they’re showing some weird sci-fi movie about aliens attacking the planet or something. Right up your alley.” You tell her.

“Alright, let’s go.” She says enthusiastically. You are glad she is not in the dumps anymore. She can be quite a handful when she’s pissed off and crying. The two of you hope into your car and head off to the open parking lot on the other side of campus. The screen isn’t really a screen at all it’s the white brick façade of the gymnasium, which works just as well. You pull into a spot near the back of the lot. You dial in the radio to the right station and sit back and relax.

“Shit, we could have brought a couple of beers or something.” Melody grumbles.

“Relax, babe. I got it covered.” You assure her as you reach over you seat and pull up the cover on the seat behind you to expose a cooler. Inside there are six bottles of soda and some bags of chips.

As you munch on the food, the movie starts. You quickly realize that it’s a sleeper. Despite her interest in the genre, Melody is bored by the movie as well. She quickly starts a conversation before you both nod off.

“So what would you be doing right now if Gia were here, instead of me?” She asks. The question comes out of left field so you don't really have an answer to it right away. To avoid one of those embarrassing moments that you often share with Melody, you blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind.

“We’d probably be fucking right about now!” You say, and as soon as you do, you wish you could take it back as you know Melody is going to get some amusement out of your answer.

“Oh really? And how would you start with her?” She asks intently. “Would you just whip it out and have her climb on or would you warm her up first?”

You watch the screen, trying hard not to feel the embarrassment turn your face three shades of crimson. Melody taps her fingers on the head rest of your seat, waiting for your answer, which you don’t really want to give her.

“Hello, loverboy, how would you have gotten your woman all hot and bothered enough to do you right here in the campus parking lot?” She is adamant.

I’d start by feeling her up and massaging her thighs, I guess.” You say as your cheeks turn even redder.

“Hmm, it’s too bad she’s not here. I’d like to see if it works.” She says which turns your face almost purple. You’ve had enough of her questioning. It’s time to turn this around on her.

“So what would you be doing if you were here with one of your guys?” You ask, expecting Melody to suffer as you did.

“Oh, without a doubt, I’d be sucking his cock.” She shoots back without thinking about it. Her answer makes you uncomfortable in the shorts as you would love to see that.

“And what else?” You try to push her a bit.

“Oh, I’d let him finger me and eat me out too. Maybe let him tongue my ass a bit.” She answers.

“Would you fuck him right here in the parking lot, knowing that the slightest moan would cause everyone to swarm the car to watch the show? You ask trying to draw some reaction but again nothing.

“Yeah.” Is all she says. You expected her to not react at all, but her breathing has picked up a bit, as if your questioning is turning her on. You decide to push things.

“Would you let him pound you like there is no tomorrow? Would you let him cum inside your pussy or would you let him spray it all over your body?” You ask as she pushes her feet into the floor and shifts in the seat a little bit. She is clearly uncomfortable, but enjoying what you are doing to her.

“Can we watch the movie now?” She is trying to hide it, but she is biting her lip, which is her nervous habit.

“Why? Am I getting to you? Are my questions turning you on Melody?” You raise an eyebrow in her direction, knowing full well that you are. You can see that her nipples are erect and are trying to press through the material of her bra and shirt. “Shall I continue?”

“No, please don’t!” She responds as her breathing becomes heavier. She squeezes her thighs together, trying to smother the flame you have ignited in her crotch.

“Why not? It’s just a few simple questions.” You inform her, with a devilish grin. “Would you let him take you in the ass? Would you have the courage to go a round or two outside?”

"Noooo!!!" Melody screams as her hands involuntarily come up and cup her breats.

"WHat would it feel like to have a guy thrusting in and out of you as begged for his cock to explode inside of you?" You ask as you watch Melody start to writhe around in her seat.

“Uuuunh!!! Jack PLEASE STOP!!!” She pleads with you. She is about to go over the edge.

“But why my dear?” You say in your best Bella Lugosi accent.

“Because…I…I…I’MMM GONNA…” She bites her lit and shuts her eyes.

“You’re gonna WHAT? Tell me, I’m dying to know!!!” You keep up the accent.

“I’M GONNA…CUMMMMMMMM!!!” She arches her back and stretches her feet out as far as they can go. Her moans become louder and her whole body trembles as she explodes in a violent orgasm.

What the HELL was that all about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)