More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

A curse has been cast and now it has a host. What does she do?

She turns the estate into her own Nursery Palace, and she its pretty princess.

Joanne toddled out into the main hall of the estate, the padding of her diaper keeping her legs apart as her bare-feet could be heard lightly pattering across the marble. She looked around her home with fresh new baby eyes.

This could become a wonderful place to play in forever and ever! She thought to herself.

Down the stairs jogged a middle-aged man in a well-tailored suit, a suitcase in his hand as he was still packing. This was Mr. Selick, her family's head of staff. He was essentially her father's favorite butler, a man she knew since she was little. With his contract done with his employer's however, he was finishing up packing all of his possessions. He saw Joanne.

"Miss Abadila! What in God's name are you wearing?"

Must have been a shock to see a woman that he knew since she was three and seen her grow to adulthood walking up to her wearing baby clothes with pigtails.

She suddenly hugged him. He lifted his arms in the air in shock. She looked up at him with big, innocent eyes.

"Pull yourself together!" He scolded, completely bemused and correctly shocked. He grabbed the pacifier in her mouth and removed it.

Not liking her paci taken, she gave him an angry pout.

"Gimme my paci back!"

Her body suddenly emitted a strange, magenta-colored mist. Selick gave a momentary gasp of horror before the mist suddenly blew toward him, invading his nostrils and throat. His eyes glowed a momentary pink, and suddenly he smiled.

"Aw. Does someone want her paci back?" The man cooed.

Joanne gave a squeal of joy before she put the pacifier back into her mouth.

"Is my baby girl feeling hungry? Why don't you go off and play while I fix my favorite little girl something extra special?"

Joanne gave a heavy nod 'yes', her pigtails flailing as she did. He gave her a reassuring pat on her diapered butt before she went off and toddled as he left for the kitchen, off to prepare lunch.

As Joanne walked, her footsteps stained the marble ground, her very presence dying the floor and walls wild shades of pinks and yellows and other colors like a toddler painting the walls in especially messy finger-paint, her cursed body infecting and transforming her surroundings like a virus.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)