More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CpnMidnight CpnMidnight

What next?

She takes your cock in hand.

“So,” Ashley says, looking up at you as she fingers your cock through your boxer shorts, “if I stroke you off, do I get an ‘A’?”

You decide to bargain a little. Maybe she’ll be willing to go higher than her initial bid. And if she keeps playing with you while you haggle, it gives you more time to appreciate the “free sample.”

“An ‘A’ for a hand job?” you ask, sounding dubious.

“A very special hand job,” she replies, with a sly smile.

“How special?”

“I’ll show you.” She takes hold of your boxer shorts, and tugs. You lift your hips from the chair so that she can pull your shorts down, which she does, leaving them down around your ankles.

Your cock is free now, stiff and alert. She leans her head a little closer, just close enough for her to purse her pretty lips and blow a gentle stream of air over your shaft. Your cock twitches at the sensation, and you back a groan.

She smiles, and then she stands up and hitches up the rear of the skirt of her school uniform. She reaches behind herself, tugs, wiggles, and bends down, sliding her underwear down over her thighs, knees, and calves. She lifts one foot, then the other, and when she brings her hand up, she’s holding a skimpy pair of pale purple panties.

She kneels down in front of you again, and this time she drapes her panties over your cock, letting you slip through both leg holes. With a light touch, she wraps the panties around your shaft, just tight enough for you to feel them. Then, looking up into your eyes, she closes her fist around the bundle of purple fabric, and starts to stroke it slowly up and down over the length of your cock.

Her panties are pleasantly soft, and the knowledge that they were recently covering her warm pussy makes the contact even more arousing. You shift your weight in your chair, spreading your knees, sighing with pleasure.

“Tell me what you want to do to me,” she says, her eyes intent on yours.

“Oh, everything.”

“Come on. I’m not wearing my underwear any more. Your cock is all big and hard. What do you want to do to me, right now?”

You lick your lips. “I want you to get on your hands and knees, and I want to kneel behind you, and get my cock into your pussy.”

“Uh huh. But what if I’m not wet enough yet?”

“Then I’d lick you first. I’d put you in my chair, and kneel down in front of you, and put my face between your thighs.”

“Ooh, that would be nice. And I’d lean back in the chair, and run my fingers through your hair, and I’d tell you what a good boy you were.”

“And I’d lick your clit, and I’d lick your cunt.”

“And I moan,” she says, “and I whisper your name, and I want you to lick me all day. But I know how hard you are, so I get off the chair, and get on my hands and knees, and hitch up my skirt.”

“And then I kneel behind you and get myself in position.”

“Oh, and I can’t wait, because I want you so much...”

“And I slide myself into you.”

She gives your cock a squeeze then. “And I shout out loud,” she says, while you moan, “because you’re so big, and you feel so good.”

“And I start fucking you.”

“Oh, and I want you to fuck me hard, because I’m so hot for you.”

Her hand on your cock is speeding up, making it hard for you to put words together, but you manage to continue, somewhat breathlessly. “I hang onto your hips, and I thrust deep into you, into your hot wet pussy.”

“And I’m so tight, and you’re so big, and I have to shout every time you dive into me.”

You draw a shaky breath and grip the arms of the chair. The caress of her fingers and panties is almost more than you can stand. You know that your climax isn’t far away.

She sees what’s happening to you, and takes over the narration. “Then I tell you that I’m going to come, and I tell you to fuck me harder, faster. I’m shaking all over, and I can’t catch my breath, and every time you thrust into me I feel like I’m going over the moon.”

“Oh, god...”

“And then I just have to, and I put my head down and my ass up and I just scream and explode and my pussy squeezes your cock...”

Her grip on you tightens when she says the word “squeezes,” and that finishes the last of your resistance. You shove your hips toward her hand; you clench the arms of the chair until they creak; you shut your eyes and hold your breath. Her second hand is on you now as well, cupping the head of your cock, shielding you so that you don’t spray sperm all over the room...

And your hips jerk, and your cock swells and spurts, and all of the air leaves your lungs in a whoosh. She continues to pump you, slowly, but steadily, making you gasp, drawing out your orgasm, one lovely stroke after another. Every atom of tension and desperation drains out of your body, leaking out slowly into Ashley’s panties and hands.

After a long, dizzy moment, she says, “I think we both need a tissue.”

You blink your eyes open. She’s watching you, smugly, her hands still cradling your cock, her fingers covered in sticky wetness. You know that there’s a box of tissues on your desk; you reach out for it, trying to get hold of it despite your dulled reflexes. “Where did you learn that?”

“That’s what I do for my boyfriend when I want him to buy me something nice.”

You pluck out several tissues, and hand a few to Ashley, keeping a few more for yourself. “Does it work?”

“What do you think?” She gingerly releases your cooling cock, takes the tissues and starts to wipe her hands clean. “You can keep those,” she says, nodding at the panties she’s left in your lap. I want you to jerk off into them when you think about me.”

She licks one last drop of you off her fingertips, watching your eyes as she does it. “Well? Do I get an ‘A’?”

“You certainly passed,” you tell her, using your handful of tissues on your cock.

She drops her used tissues to the floor and gives you a stern look. “That was worth more than a ‘C’.”

It certainly was. “A ‘B’,” you offer.

“Hmm,” she says, then smiles. “What if I did some … extra credit?”

Hell, another session or two like that and you’d be willing to give this girl a full college scholarship. “What did you have in mind?”

She hooks up her book bag and heads toward the door. “Meet me after cheerleading practice, by the locker room. I’ll have a surprise for you.”

She disappears into the hall, and when the door closes behind her, you’re alone, with your pants around your ankles, holding a wet wad of tissues and a soggy pair of teenage girl’s underwear.

Go meet Ashley after cheerleading practice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)