More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MarsOrion MarsOrion

What does she do next?

She takes off her pants

She takes off her pants and she's not wearing panties. Your eyes widen at the sight of her bare pussy. She sees your gaze and asks if you want to lick it. You hesitate at first, but then she insists by sitting on your face, her pussy barely hovering over your mouth. You lean forward the last inch and place your lips onto her wet slit. At first, it feels uncomfortable, but soon you get used to it. Her taste is different from anything you have tasted before. She moans in pleasure, and you continue to worship her pussy.Your tongue exploring every fold and thrusting it deeply into her savoring everything. After some time, she stops you and orders you to suck her clit. You reluctantly obey, and you feel like you’re going to on her juices as she orgasms. Her legs shakes around your head as she is pressing her pussy hard against your mouth. Her nectar flow into your mouth, but you manage to swallow it all. She screams with delight, and you know that you did something right. Your stepmom looks down at you her pussy still covering your mouth as you steadily continue to lick her pussy. "Still hungry... don't worry, until your father comes back from his trip, you will be spending most of the time right there sucking on my cunt. So like a good boy follow me." She said seductively with a sinister smile. Grabbing your wrist as she hopped off your mouth.

Where does she take you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)