More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tillie Tillie

What's going on?

She takes control

Raven took stock of her surroundings. The monks and nuns were clearly were in worship of her. The surge of power was quite erotic, and Raven decided to put her as-yet-forming theory to the test.

  • You have been waiting for my arrival, so that I could give you The Sign, and yet, you are all still clothed. I am disappointed. How is it that you still don the raiment of mere mortals a you await my instructions on the transition from mortal to immotal status?

Raven enjoyed the look of stunned incredulity on the faces of these celibate supplicants.

  • Please remove your robes, that I may view your readiness to adhere to my will and attain immortality; but hold onto the cords that bind your robes, we may haveneed of those presently.

  • Now, I have some requirements of you - can I rely on your compliance. Be careful, you may not speak as yet. if you wish to do my bidding, you must strike your breast twice - hard, and for all to see.

Raven was gratified to see that all do as she had bade them. Her eyes raomed across the sea of naked bodies before her, all shyly trying to deal with their exposure of their flesh to others, and the exposure of others' flesh to them. Many of the nuns were now a deep shade of scarlet, many of the monks were outstanding in their acknowldgement of other naked bodies.

Raven wondered just who was being turned on by whom, and she also took note of some of the more nubile members of the nuns' sisterhood and of the more outstanding members of the monks' brotherhood - the possibilities were pleasantly bountiful.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)