More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kire5613 kire5613

What should she do first?

She takes a shower and jerks off

She gets up and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. She strips down naked and starts washing herself. As she does, her 8-inch dick starts getting hard. She sighed knowing she needed to deal with this.

'Maybe I could do it here. It is a weekend. No one is going to hear me.' she thought as she wrapped her hands around her shaft and started stroking. She moaned and started rubbing her breasts.

She closed her eyes and pictured some of the girls she knew at school. One was her best friend Emily. She had a crush on her and secretly wanted to have sex with her. But she didn't know how to approach her.

'If only I didn't have to hide this from her. I wouldn't mind having sex with her. Maybe even having her as my girlfriend.'

Kylie moaned as she jerked her cock faster. She then imagined Emily giving her a blowjob and even fucking her pussy. "Oh yes. Emily!"

As she keeps doing that, she feels her climax approaching. She stroked harder and faster and soon enough, she gasped and released. She moaned and fired several ropes of cum into the shower floor.

She then cleaned her cock and herself. When she got out of the shower, she dried off and put on her bathrobe. She felt satisfied now and could start the day.

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)