More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Shady Shady

What next?

She sucks your cock

She takes your cock out of your pants and puts her mouth on the tip. You know you should stop her, but you just can't bring yourself to do it. She starts to take more of your cock into her mouth. Now she is deepthroating you and you're not sure how much more you can take. You pull out of her mouth so that you can fuck this horny young student.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Doe?" she asks.

"I want to fuck you," you reply.

"I wasn't prepared to go that far, Mr. Doe!"

"Well, then, I guess you won't be passing my class." You start to put your clothes back on.

She looks worried and bites her lip. "I'll do it as long as you guarantee me a C."

You agree to her offer, thinking that you would have given her a higher grade for fucking her, and start to strip off her uniform. You remove her blouse to find that she isn't wearing a bra! You stare for a few seconds at her small breasts and then continue to help her strip. Lifting her plaid skirt, you find a white thong that looks amazing on her tight ass. You start to think about how good anal would be with her.

How will you do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)