More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wigglybutt65 wigglybutt65

Does Dove do what Joe wants

She shocks Joe

"I know what you want." Dove says as she ditches her robe, exposing her perky 32B tits to Joe. "You want to fuck me." Joe nods yes. "Good. You have a videeo camera?" Dove asks. Joe replies "I have the security cameras set to record to my laptop." Dove smiles at this. "Perfect. I want to make my prick cheating bastard of an ex-boyfriend jealous."

She then grabs his bags of toys "I'm going into the bathroom with these." Dove says as she heads back to the bathroom, shaking her ass at Joe. She looks through the bag until she finds the perfect items for her submisive soul, a spiked dog collar. She attaches a short leash to the collar, then fastens the collar around her neck. It is loose enough that she can breathe, but tight enough that if Joe pulls on it she starts to . Which is just the way Dove likes it.

"Close your eyes," Dove says. Joe closes his eyes "Done." At this Dove gets on all fours and crawls out of the bathroom, when she gets to Joe she stops. "You can open your eyes now."
"Holy shit," Joe exclaims as he see the sight before him. "You can fuck me but not in my dressing room. There is no good place to fuck in this room."
He grabs the leash than grabs his bag of toys when Dove reminds him. When he is ready, he leads Dove out of the dressing room.

Where does Joe take Dove

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)