More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by exxxidor456 exxxidor456

What does Miranda decide?

She resists!

Miranda’s mind was reeling from the shock of the situation she’d unexpectedly found herself in, but she desperately tried to reassert control. “N..no! This is insane! Now get out of my house before I call the cops!”

“Oh, I don’t think that would be a good idea. It certainly wouldn't improve Abby's situation. And I’m not a man who takes no for an answer.”

As he spoke, the muscle-bound brute reached into a pocket and produced a knife. Miranda’s eyes widened as she saw the morning sunlight gleaming from the razor-sharp edge.

The cruelly handsome face grinned at her. “I really don’t want to mark your flawless skin, but I will if you me to. Now, take me to your kitchen. You need some refreshment.”

Trembling, Miranda walked on unsteady legs to her large kitchen. Smiling, the intruder moved to a counter and filled a glass with water and handed it to Miranda. He then reached inside his jacket and took out a small metal case. Opening it, Miranda saw a selection of tiny colored pills. He selected a pink one, and slipped the case back into his jacket. Then he held the pill out to her, between his thumb and forefinger.

“Swallow it.”

Miranda shook her head. “Absolutely not! I…I don’t even know what the hell that is!”

“Just a little something to help you loosen up. We need to get better acquainted, you and I.”

Miranda gritted her teeth and glared at the vile thug. Here she was standing in her kitchen, naked, with some filthy criminal holding her at knife-point, and now he expected her to take some unknown ! She was about to yell her refusal, but then her eyes were drawn back to the knife, which he held up for her to see.

“Calm down. I assure you, the effects will be quite pleasurable. For both of us.”

With her eyes on the knife, Miranda reached out a trembling hand and took the pill. Then she raised it to her mouth, and placed it on her tongue.

The muscular criminal grinned. “Very good. Now, take a drink and be sure to swallow. And don’t try to trick me by hiding it under your tongue.”

Her mind raced to try and think of a way out of this hellish scenario, but she couldn’t see one. She raised the glass to her lips and took a sip of water…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)