More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

She swallows the pill

Miranda knew she had but to do as she was told. She swallowed the pill, and drank down the rest of the water. She looked at thug like a deer caught in headlights. "At least tell me what it was you gave me."

The muscle bound thug smiled. "Nothing too serious. Just something to help you relax, and persuade you to do as I say. You'll get far worse once I take you from this place. You realize the offer you passed up? They're not going to trust you or your step daughter. They're going to keep you , which means you'll become an addict, just like her. You'll never see your family again. You will be to work with Abby, and she will remind you every day of why you are a . That's what you chose when you resisted me."

Miranda slumped to the floor. She could no longer contain her tears. Why was this happening to her? She heard the sound of the thug's zipper, and she looked up to see his massive cock flop free of its confinement, the tip of it hitting her square in the nose. "Suck it!" the thug commanded. She slowly opened her mouth, and took the tip of it between her ruby lips. She began to feel strange. It was a tingling sensation at first, but then it was followed by a warm sensation that slowly spread from one part of her body to the next. It came in waves until the waves completely consumed her. She tried not to think about it as she began to lick and suck on the tip of the thug's penis. She felt so thoroughly defeated, and owned.

"Come on, quit playing around with it" the thug said as he took handfuls of her dark hair and mashed her face into his groin.

Miranda gagged, and tried to push off of him, but she had no strength. She felt the head of his cock travel down her throat, hitting the back of it. She panicked as she tried to take a breath. She slapped his hips weakly with her hands, and then it was suddenly over. He threw her to the floor as she coughed and gasped.

"You are a worthless bitch. You can't even deep throat properly" he taunted her. "But how's that pussy of yours? Get up on all fours! I'm going to fuck you."

"No, please don't" Miranda begged. "I'm not on birth control. I'm trying to get pregnant with my husband. Please don't do this! I'll do anything else you want! I'm pleading with you! Please don't fuck me!"

The thug laughed, and pulled her up onto all fours by her hair. "You think I care? All I care about are my orders. That was either to make a deal with you, or eventually bring you back as a . You still have a choice to make. But I will tell you now, pregnant women are some of our best money makers. Now, let's see how tight that pussy of yours is." He held tightly onto her hair as he sank to his knees in back of her. She could feel the heat from his body against hers. Then she felt the tip of his penis line up with her swollen labia. It seemed like she was wet and waiting for him. She could feel her own womanly dew as it trickled down her inner thighs. What had he given her?

Miranda started to feel things she never felt before. Dark things, secret things that she'd often daydream or fantasize about. Some of them just happened to be and pregnancy, spanking, milking, and gang bangs. Her mind started to drift off into that dark realm that she only visited when no one else was around. She started to feel the rush and the excitement of being taken by , and impregnated with another man's child. She suddenly found herself wanting this. What she hadn't noticed was she was now being videoed by the as of yet nameless thug. "At least tell me the name of my baby's father" she said in defeat.

"Why not?" the thug mocked. "I've no secrets to hide, but you do." He lined the head of his cock up to her now swollen, wet entrance. "Yes, I see you're going to end up pregnant. Your flower is in bloom." He ran his cock up and down the length of her slit, causing her to to whimper and moan. He was very good at his job, and he knew she would fall to him. "My name is Toshya Wan-Chih. You will not forget that name as long as you live. I will give you a baby to remind you of it."

Miranda arched her back, and grunted as she tried to push back against him, now to feel his cock inside her, longing for him to deliver his promised load of baby batter.

Toshya pulled back from her as he felt her lurch. "No, no, no!" he exclaimed. "You must now beg me for it. You want my baby? Then you must beg me to give it to you."

Does Miranda beg?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)