More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by majus majus

What's your next move?

She relieves your tension as she tells you more...

You lean back a bit and gesture Beatrice who smiles knowingly immediately understanding your intentions. You smile in anticipation as she stands up and saunters over to you. Your eyes lock onto her sexy hips before she kneels between your parted legs.

She smiles as she pulls down your pants, laughing as your cock springs free and slaps her cheek. Grinning she teases, "I can see that you have ALOT of... tension..." She adds with a wicked smile, "Let me take care of that for you so you can think my prince..."

Moments later you moan as you run your hand through her soft blonde hair, feeling her soft lips sliding down your shaft.

You make her giggle around your cock as you moan, "Mmmm fuck you're so good at that!" Your cock getting even harder as you feel her Aunt's warm mouth sucking hard around your cock. You feel your cock leaking precum as she hikes up her skirt, letting you see her fingers playing with her wet slit. With a sigh of delight, you continue to run you hand lovingly through her hair, letting her please you while allowing your mind to wander.

Deep in thought, you consider the situation, knowing you have to be careful with your next move.

Your most dangerous enemy is Lady Regina Herreshoff. Killing her would arise suspicion and Buying her loyalty was out of the question. Her loyalty and the devotion the Warriors of the Serene have for her is unquestionable...

You frown, knowing you are missing something... something important...

“Beatrice... why is Lord Richard of Hartlon hesitating? Is my sister not his wife?”

“Uhmu-hum.”

You look down at your aunt, still lovingly sucking on your hard pole. With a moan of need you grab a fistful of her hair and push her head down. She chokes as you feel the tip of your cock hitting the back of her throat. Of course not being one to be selfish, you reach down and run your fingers along her wet slit, roughly thrusting her head down on your cock as she moans in pleasure from your touch.

You are not too worried about being gentle since Beatrice doesn't really like it gentle... Unless of course its a prelude to treasonous, backstabbing, , or orgy that included blood sacrifices

(When you asked about it once, she mentioned the demon cult that she and your father caught red handed. They were about to sacrifice some virgin and those that survived the subsequent carnage were treated personally by her in dungeon. Seeing the glint in her eyes when she was reminiscing, you decide to drop the subject).

You push her head down on your cock a few more times before you start nearing your peek. Sensing your incoming release, your aunt moans as she starts running her tongue along the bottom of your head and expertly milks your cock with her talented mouth.

"Shit! Oh god that feels amazing...oh fuck!" You groan.

Lifting your head off your cock she grins as she moans, "Mmmm I'm close too my prince..." Smiling wickedly as you shake in anticipation she teases,"Mmmm and I want your cum... give your aunt your hot cum..."

She quickly slides her mouth back down around your cock, squealing as you push her head down violently. "Ohhh fuckkk!!" You groan as you cum hard down her throat. At the same time you hear her muffed screams as she swallows your cum and her pussy juices gush all over your hand, your fingers sliding wildly as her juices drench you.

You let go of her, allowing her to slowly regain her bearings. She backs her head off your cock a little, sucking your cock clean of all your cum. Then she starts sucking the head until you start to stiffen. When you are hard again, she teases, "Mmmm looks like you want more dontcha...?" She gives your cock few licks before getting up. Your eyes meet as she hikes up her dress and straddles you. You hear her squeal a little bit as she she impales herself on your hard cock.

"Mmmmm I loooove your cock..." Beatrice teases as she starts slowly grinding her hips in circles. You groan as its just slow enough for act to be pleasurable but not fast enough to be distracting.

“You know your sister Erika... mmmm god thats good...” She sighs, “is more of a warrior, than a politician.... It wouldn't be a bad idea to join with her..." Giggling she adds, "In more ways than one... of course Lord Richard believes her to be barren so she has lost his favour. So it is possible that he will support the Queen just to get a divorce."

"The bitch would give it to him just to see him betray me..." You reply angrily, grinding your hips in tune with her.

Leaning in, Beatrice kisses your neck as she moans with need, "Mmmm I told my brother not to marry her..." Biting your ear she whispers, "Erika is also helpless against the Lord's stepdaughters - Elizabeth and Margaret. Truly, the of Lord Richard would free Erika and allow us to marry her to someone else, and, if played correctly, put one of his stepdaughters in our debt.”

"Great idea..." You reply with a smile as you slide your hands up her soft skin to cup her breasts through her top.... dying to let them free.

Your aunt is right. While Lord Richard was loyal to your father, he is not necessarily loyal to you. If he is enough and truly believes that his lack of an heir is Erika's fault, he could turn on you. Having one of greatest generals of kingdom as your enemy could be messy. Replacing him with one of his stepdaughters is probably what you would end up doing.

“Now while you can trust Erika, that's not the case with Alexa and Sarah...” She adds with a knowing look.

You stop in your thoughts and give your aunt a murderous glare, and considering her stiffened body, she notices your displeasure with her words. Nobody threatens your family, especially your little sisters....

She yelps as you jerk at her corset, tearing it open to free her heavy breasts.

“Hey I needed that dress for a meeting with a queen!” She says with a frown.

“You will tell her that I roughed you up then....” You reply with a grin

“It will be hard to prove with only damaged cloth- Ahh!” She yelps as you slap her breast. It wasn't a very hard hit, just unexpected. You pinch her rock hard nipples and squeeze them, eliciting a moan from her soft lips.

“I think we can arrange for a few bruises and cuts.” you tease menacingly “Now start making sense, I don't like ambiguous threats against my siblings.”

Your intimidation must have worked, because Beatrice gets goosebumps and starts shaking... her pussy clenches on your cock and her juices run down your shaft as she leans back and lets out a loud moan... You wonder if your threats just made her cum...

“Mmmm I love it when you get angry...” She moans like a slut, grinding her hips faster against your cock.

“Yo know....” She continues as she composes herself, “Sarah barely knows you. She was brought up by a eunuch, and if there is one thing that their kind desires – it's power. Serant is one of most conniving of them all and you can be certain that he has somehow gained Sarah's loyalty.... It's even possible she was brought up to hate your family. He will use her to advance his position in court before he disposes of her.... For now, until you are aware of her intentions, treat her as a possible enemy-ihh!” Beatrice gasped as you squeeze her nipples. Taking a breath she gasps,“She's might be your blood, but she's not ugghhhh!!! Not your your famileee! Oooo! God not yet! She's not your family yet!” You loosen your grip, loving the feeling of your aunt's tight pussy gripping your cock.

You know she is right, that Serant must be treated as a potential enemy.

“We cannot know for sure, so we will not make a move against either Serah or Serant.... Just observe for now.” You decide

“Yes my prince...” she moans as she kisses your neck and runs her hands down your chest.

“Oh you are not off the hook yet.... What did you mean about Alexa?” You ask.

Beatrice replies nervously, "Look Alexa is a political animal, she always was always will. She is intelligent, skilled, beautiful, and well versed in stewardship and diplomacy. She not only knows this but she is also ambitious. She will not be satisfied by sinply becoming someone’s housewife whose UGGHHH!"

You smile as your sudden thrust back at her pussy, making her groan as she shudders.

"Mmmm god that felt good..." She says with a satisfied smile before looking back into your eyes, "But you know her value would just be counted in the number of children she can mmmmmm breed... No, she will try to become Queen Regnant instead of Queen Consort. For her, your father's is an occasion to become her own master, instead traded away for an alliance.”

Again, your aunt is right and her analysis of your sister flawless. While Alexa loves you, always being your closest sister, you know she has been dissatisfied how little she was allowed to do on court.

“I assume you have poof of her plans ...?”

“No, bu- uggghhh!” She stops when you give her nipples a light squeeze.

“Then you will do nothing but observe and report for now. We will observe them but not act.”

You love your family. But no-one will stop you from taking the throne.

To yield the crown to anyone else?

Hah! Inconceivable!

No one gave away that kind of power. Entire families fought for the throne before and slaughtered each other – in the name of power.

You already plan on killing your uncle Frederick and your own mother Freya. Stretching this to your sisters if necessary is not so unbelievable.

Of course, in the best case scenario, you would be able to imprison Frederick and Freya, for life... but history has shown that it rarely worked. You recall Lord Erkhart being merciful to his uncle... only to see him escape and drive a hot poker up his arse to leave no marks on his body and make his look like an accident... ouch...

For now, you won't jump to any conclusions....

Still clenching her nipples, you pull your aunt onto her feet.

“I thank you for your... insight...” You reply with a grin as you spin her around and push her onto the table.

"Mmmm aren't you needy today..." She giggles as she lands on her stomach, your hands on her hips. She moans suggestively as you kick her legs apart and grasp her hair, her pussy leaking in anticipation.

You slap her ass as you tease,

“Maybe its because I need some inspiration while I think for a bit...”

You know you have a decision to make.... well two actually... what the next move against your uncle is and which hole to thrust your cock inside of....

What is your next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)