More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 53550 53550

What happens next?

She punish him

Oliver stood up, shaking from the pain. The nausea hit with the first strike of the teacher, kicking the bottom of his balls. The boy grabbed himself to the desk, trying to not fall.

“What’s wrong? Do they hurt?” she asked him, her pointy heel once again slamming into his balls.

“Good! The punishment is working!” He tried to act normal because he didn’t want to give satisfaction to his teacher. The pain was radiating from his testicles, spreading through his body. He was holding back his tears, but every kick was bringing him closer and closer to his limit.

Mia was enjoying every single moment of it. She knew he was trying to act manly, but he would not last long. The power her foot held over a man made her feel superior and aroused. She held from touching herself. Before she wanted to savor the prey's nuts a little longer. She kicked him again, forcing a scream out of his mouth.

“Are you happy with what you’ve done?” she kicked him one more time “If you didn’t disrespect me you wouldn’t suffer now!” her toe smashed into his left nut, making a loud crunch.

Oliver wanted to protect his nuts so badly, but he knew Mia was hoping to get an excuse to punish him more. He wouldn’t give that bitch the satisfaction to bring him down. But he didn’t know his teacher had other plans, apart from kicking him.

“C’mon! Smile. A beautiful woman like me is touching you in your privates. You should be happy, no?” she got closer to him “What’s wrong? You’re not a feet guy? Maybe you like instep more?” she smashed her instep between his legs, and he grabbed her desk, holding himself up with all his little strength left. She got way closer to him, pressing her big boobs on his chest. He could feel her breath on his neck, and on his ear, his heart was beating fast, the blood flowing to his dick, making it hard. She pressed her thigh on his dick and balls, starting to sensually rub it on them, teasing him. She moved one hand on his right shoulder, while her right hand went behind his head. She whispered to his ear “Or do you prefer knees?” she quickly swung her leg back and kneed him right in his jewels, watching his face distorting in agony.

“Oooooooooouuuuuuhhh” he screamed, but he didn’t have the strength to finish it. She kept ramming her knees into his balls. She started with slow but strong knees, taking her time to swing her beautiful leg back, enjoying the pain and fear on Oliver’s face, then she shot her knee between his legs, making a loud “sbam” sound, weakening her student with every hit. She grinned, taking pleasure from the power she had. He’s helpless as she strikes him in his most , most sensitive place, slowly destroying his pride as a man. She started teasing him more, blowing air on his neck, and moaning right in his ears, making him more horny but also more sensible. She then started ramming her knees faster and faster, putting his stamina to the test. She wants to push him to his limit, watching how much blows a man like him can take in his most area before collapsing like a little bitch. She could feel his balls swelling, this incentivized her more to hurt him. She watched as tears appeared in his eyes, enjoying how he was trying so hard to not cry.

“Take it, bitch! TAKE IT!” she kneed him more and more, his balls squishing under her strong blows.

“You DARE to disrespect me!” she kneed him, hard “You DARE to snap photos under MY skirt and the one of your CLASSMATE!” she stopped being sensual and just straight up start to his jewels “You DARE to fucking peep on her cleverages!” she became more brutal and brutal, making sure to get both testicles with each blow “And now you will get everything you deserve!” she swung her leg back and shot it as hard as she possibly could right into his swollen orbs.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” Oliver felt the last knee as if it were a big hammer trying to make his balls explode. He couldn’t hold back anymore and started crying and whimpering, his legs trembling hard. He couldn’t think straight, the pain radiating from his pelvis was pulsing, and it was spreading fast in his whole body. His legs were feeling like jelly, while his arms were weak and numb. For an unknown reason, his dick was still rock hard, probably due to her sexy thigh rubbing and hitting it. He couldn’t help but feel aroused by the situation. One of his biggest fantasies was being dominated by his teacher, that’s why he always acted like an asshole. He just couldn’t imagine THIS was how he would be dominated. He felt her nipples getting hard and, peeking on her cleverage, he noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“You should be thankful. You are the first male in this school and THIS is how you act?” she said, looking at him. “What are you-” she noticed where he was staring “Ooooooh! You like that, don’t you?”

She started unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her big perky tits. Oliver started admiring them, their small nipples, standing proud, pointing towards him. The breasts were big and round, inviting him to suck, bite and squeeze on them. His dick was harder than before, beating the pain radiating right under it. Unfortunately for him, he didn’t notice her hands sliding down his arms, locking on his wrists.

With a swift motion swung her leg back, arching it until the tip of her shoe lined up with her shoulders, then she kicked him as hard as she could, making sure to hit both of his big eggs.

“Gah!” a painful cry came out from Oliver’s mouth, tears fueled with pain and agony going down his red cheeks. She kicked him one more time, locking eyes with him, watching how his eyes reflected the pain he was going through.

“Awwww! Did your prod manhood hurt? Did I kick them too hard?” The tip of her left shoe centered his right nut, sending another wave of nausea in Oliver. “I wonder if kicking you down there is equal to kicking your ego?” she was making fun of him only to get more aroused. She loved punishing her students AND ballbusting, so when a male was accepted into the university she pressed to have it as a student. She liked slapping pussies or forcing a girl to keep a vibrator up her vagina for a whole day, but kicking a pair of big fat nuts was the best. She let him go, admiring her work. His student was starting to collapse on the ground, beaten and defeated, but she had a last surprise in store for him.

Oliver’s legs now felt like molten jelly, the pain was making him weak, he was near to throwing up and he couldn’t see well, since his eyes were full of tears and blurred by the pain.

“Ask me permission to fall!” his teacher demanded “Because if you don’t do it, and dare to fall, I will personally put one of the metal legs of the desk on your pathetic nuts and then start jumping on the table of the desk until I hear two pops, got it?” the boy was trembling in fear.

“Ple-cough cough” his coughing of pain interrupting his pathetic attempt to keep intact the physical part of his manhood, since his pride was shattered.

“Please…Giv-cough give me the permission… chough… to fall…”

“I didn’t hear the magic words!” she said, with a sadistic grin on her face, as she kicked his poor nuts one more time.

“Aaaaaah! Cough cough… Please give me cough t-the permission t-to fall…mistress Mia…” she smiled widely, admiring the pathetic excuse of a man in front of him. She recalled how 15 minutes earlier he was acting tough, and now he was in front of her, with his most valuable part destroyed.

"Now you can fall." Oliver gave up on his legs and was happy to finally be free as he let himself fall.

SBAM

His teacher used the of his fall to shoot one last kick at him, which duplicated the pain.

“AAAAAaaaaaah!” Oliver has never cried so hard in his entire life. That hit kicked the cum out of his beaten testicles, forcing him to shoot his big load on his teacher’s shoe.

“Ahahahahahaha! This is so fucking good!” she laughed hard at his pain, as he hit the floor, his dick still hard.

“Can you imagine what would happen if one of your cute classmates entered here?” she playfully asked, stomping on his balls.

“She would join the fun, so I’ll have to make sure your nuts are as sensitive as possible!” She started grinding her foot. Streams of sticky cum were coming out of his dick.

“God, I fucking love my job!” she kept twisting and grinding her foot until his dick went limp, but the cum was still flowing out.

As the streaming stopped, she squatted down, with her legs spread, revealing to his student she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her pussy was smooth, without an inch of hair. She was pink and cute, but he knew she took lots of dick, and probably strap-on too, maybe some pussy.

Still standing on his nuts, she scooped the cum out of her shoe, then put it in her mouth and gulped sensually, licking her lips. “Mmmmmhh! It was tasty!” she then looked at Oliver, shivering with pain.

“And now we’ll start our study session, but first sex! I’m too horny and I need to get off!”

Sex time

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)