More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MM19019 MM19019

What happens next with Agatha?

She prepares

Agatha had spent a good amount of time studying the magic behind mind control. The process was simple enough, a quick incantation and a breakable mind and you're good to go. However Wanda was no easy target. Sure, she may have a breakable mind due to all of the trauma she's been through, but that simply isn't enough. The other hiccup was the fact that Agatha didn't even know where Wanda was.

Agatha fled Westview in search of as many sorcerers, witches and other beings to teach her everything they could about mind control.

She also needed to regain her own magical stamina, her big battle with Wanda inside of the Westview hex took a lot out of her. After all, Wanda did end up draining almost all of the dark magic that Agatha had possessed in order to convert it into chaos magic. Fortunately for Agatha, there was a simple fix, as she gained her dark magic by stealing the magic of others.

The first stop on Agatha's journey to Wanda was a merchant witch who had a dark looking shop near the location of one of her old covens.

There was a middle aged woman in the dark, eerie looking shop, appearing to be about the same age as Agatha. Even though Agatha was nearly 400 years old she still had the appearance of someone in her early forties. They made eye-contact and both Agatha and this mysterious woman knew that the other was a witch.

"What items do you desire?" The woman asked.

"I need everything you have on mind control and mental incantations." Agatha said.

"Interesting, may I ask why you need such items?" The merchant asked.

"I need powerful mind control spells in order to gain on an old enemy of mine." Agatha replied, she naturally omitted all of her sexual desires with Wanda. The merchant then handed her about a half dozen books with text in both Latin and Sanskrit, fortunately Agatha was fluent in both of those ancient languages.

"That will be 40 gold pieces." The merchant asked. Agatha was not planning to pay, instead she raised her hands and began to drain the magic out of the merchant. Agatha slowly felt her magic coming back. The merchant grew weaker and weaker as every last bit of magic was stolen from her body.

"Much better...." Agatha said. Her power wasn't fully restored, but she was close. She had enough magic available to perform a tracking spell to find Wanda now.

"Thanks for the books." Agatha said, winking at the merchant, who was now powerless against her. She added the books to the collection she had.

"Now, time to find you Wanda..." Agatha said. She had transported her entire library of tomes and spell books to a safehouse in the woods she had constructed years prior. Among all of the books and various magical relics was a lock of ginger hair that she ripped off Wanda's head in order to make her relive her memories.

"Glad I still have this." Agatha said to herself. Planning on using it to track Wanda down

She placed the hair in the centre of a table and begun her incantation. Agatha waved her hands around the strand of Wanda's hair. Dark, purple magic coming out of her hands. There was a map on the table that would show her Wanda's location once the spell was finished

"Revelare locus" She chanted in latin. Suddenly, a magical window opened. Agatha saw Wanda sitting in a cabin in what looked like the middle of nowhere.

The map on the table had a circle highlighting a mountain range in none other than Wanda's home country of Sokovia. Agatha celebrated as she was one step closer to having Wanda under her control. Agatha then got to work to continue regaining her magic and plan her confrontation with Wanda. All while she fantasized of controlling Wanda's gorgeous body and mind, and having her live out every sexual fantasy she wanted.

What does Agatha do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)