More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Diaper Dude Diaper Dude

Why does Cinder wear diapers?

She needs them after an injury

Cinder Fall, loyal servant to Salem, was waking up to a familiar environment. The red and black walls of her room in Salem's fortress greeted her as she woke up in her bed, as did the excruciating pain that made her remember everything that happened. After months of planning, it seemed like her plan to claim the rest of the Fall Maiden powers and bring ruin to the main outpost of communication in the world of Remnant had gone off without a hitch, but then that little brat Ruby Rose appeared and brutally attacked her with her Silver Eye powers. Cinder felt around her aching body and noticed not only was her left arm missing, but so was her eye. To add insult to injury, she felt something underneath her covers and thought it was a pillow, only to feel something plastic instead.

Taking off the covers, Cinder saw she was wearing a bright red diaper with dragon designs on the front, and a wet one at that. Cinder tried to call out for help, but it seemed her throat was damaged by Ruby as well, so she couldn't muster up anything more than a raspy whisper if she wanted to talk to someone. Thankfully, the commotion she made while waking up seemed to attract someone to her room.

Who comes in to greet the injured Cinder?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)