More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Shady Shady

Who makes a move?

She makes a move

"Okay. Well, maybe we can talk outside the school?" she suggests.

"That sounds good. Why don't I pick you up at 8:00," you propose.

"Great! I'll see you then!" She walks out of your office with a very sexy walk. You can't believe your good fortune -- you have a date with your hot boss.

The rest of the school day flies by and 7:45 comes quickly. You drive your silver BMW to her apartment. You take the elevator up to her floor and knock on her door. She opens it wearing very tight jeans that show off her great ass better than the suit she was wearing before, a halter top that shows great cleavage, and she still has her hair in pigtails. Your also pretty sure she's not wearing a bra.

"Wow, you look great!" you compliment her, surprised to see her dressed in clothes most of your students probably wear when not in uniform.

"Thank you. You look very good yourself," she says, looking you up and down.

"So, can I have a tour of your apartment?"

"Maybe when we come back," she says teasingly. You walk to your car, opening the door for her.

"Thanks," she says. You get in and smile at her.

"So where do you want to go?" you ask.

Where does she want to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)