More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

A curse has been cast and now it has a host. What does she do?

She leaves the estate to spread the curse.

Joanne searched the estate, looking for others to share the Fountain of Youth's power with, but the manor was empty. She decided to leave, hoping to find someone to 'play with' out there in the world.

Joanne walked out from the driveway, the plastic of her diaper making loud swishing noises as she tried jogging until she finally made it to the sidewalk just outside of the estate's front gate into the neighborhood across from it.

The neighborhood had few people out and about on this hot-summer evening - the sun just barely setting - but some were still out.

Lounging on her front porch a few blocks away across the street was a blonde-haired woman wearing sunglasses as she watched her four-year old daughter play in the front yard. Two out-of-place Hispanic teenage boys walked along the sidewalk, walking and talking among-st each other. Sitting on a bench at a bus stop, there sat a musclebound man with his heavily pregnant wife, both barely a few years older than the 22-year old Joanne.

Who does she chose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)