More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Diaper Dude Diaper Dude

Why does Zoe wear diapers?

She isn't potty trained yet

Zoe Lee was feeling a lot of things at the moment. She was mostly feeling what could only be described as a mixture of shame in herself and jealousy towards her sister, Chloe Bourgeois.

Chloe and Zoe were half-sisters through them both having the same age, but Chloe was the older one by a year, and nowhere was this more apparent than her new choice of underwear.

All Zoe could do was roll her eyes as Chloe admired her figure in the mirror of the room the two shared. The difference was instead of a pair of panties being on her waist, she was wearing one of her new Ladybug-themed Pull-Ups. Most people their age didn't really start potty training until they were around eighteen years old, so a few weeks after Chloe's eighteenth birthday, her parents decided she was finally ready to graduate from diapers to Pull-Ups, and obviously, she was reveling in the moment.

"Wow. I really look amazing, utterly amazing. Wouldn't you say, Baby Zoe?" Chloe smirked. Because Zoe was a year younger, she was still stuck in diapers for the time being.

What do the two sisters do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)