More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kongforce Kongforce

What happens when she arrives?

She is processed and taken the warden

They arrive at an island that from all looks was deserted wonder women chouldcould only imagine the horrors her new home would bring.

Now that she had arrived she was taken to processing when she was figure printed and her photo was taken. Diana could only imagine how the public would react to these images in this moment it truly hit her that her reputation would truly be shattered.

After being processed dian was brought to a large room. Inside was the warden and a couple members of his staff.

"Hello wonder woman I'm warden James alright but you can call me always right cause in here I'm always right" the warden said to wonder woman who stood in horror as the world's came out of his mouth.

Warden alright was a men in his 40s he reminded Diana of a southern cornel with his 2 piece white suit and his Cain. Has Diana looked at here new jailer she felt a Shock coming from her neck

"I see the link between your collor and my here cain works" alright said pressing down on a button on the top of his cain.

"Isn't that right prisoner" alright said continuing to hold down the button as the collar kept shocking Diana.

Diana tried to fight it to not say the words but finally she cracked

"Yes, yes warden always right" Diana said hating herself for breaking.

"Excellent" alright said letting go of the button.

"You are here cause you have been charged as a vigilante and vigilantes have no rights that said here in this moment i will give you one right to choose how you serve your sentence" alright said to a stunned Diana still recovering from the shocks.

"As you can see I'm not the only one in this room, let me introduce doctor sapphire and head of special programs mr Blake" the warden said introducing the men and woman.

"It's quite simple you can choose to serve your time with the good doctor or mr Blake" the warden said to wonder women who questioned her chooses what kinda doctor was this doctor sapphire and what kinda special training would she face with mr Blake ?

Who does she pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)