More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 43 by Urhr93 Urhr93

Lisa's decision is...

She is game.

Lisa resigned herself, wiping clean the tear that was about to fall from her eye and steeling herself for what she had to go through “I understand, let's play”

Usher smugly pulled down his pants to his knees along with his dirty boxers, letting his meat out of his bindings along with an unpleasant stench, revealing how long his prick had gone without a proper bath. While it wasn't the biggest cock Lisa had ever seen, it still was one of the more impressive ones, alas one of the stinkiest and dirtiest ones.

“What are you wanting for?” Usher snapped at Lisa as she just stared at him with a disgusted expression. Unable to wait anymore he just 'helped her out', pulling down her pants and panties with a single pull, then eyed her upper body “Let's get those tits out too”

Lisa kept quiet as he unbuttoned her shirt and pulled away her bra, shuddering as he heard him say “Oh, daddy is so happy to see you, my dear puppies”

He played with her breasts for a while, massaging and groping them as if he owned them, rolling her nipples with his fingers and playing with them to his heart content. The feeling of his slimy hands over her teats made Lisa want to barf, yet the stimulation along with the thought that she'll have to soon accept him inside resulted into her body instinctively preparing for the deed, her virgin pussy moistening for the occasion.

Soon enough he stopped playing with her mounds and moved one of his hands down to check her lower lips, and finding them preparing themselves to accept his boon a maliciously smug grin appeared on his face “What do we have there? Pretending to be all that when you're really just a slut”

He snickered, and Lisa cringed, inwardly cursing her body for reacting to his touch.

“Since you are ready, let's being” He said before he moved a table over, placing a revolver over it and pointing “Bend over”

And so...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)