More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hanasong Hanasong

What’s the boss want to talk about?

She invites you to eat out.

“Hello Ms Yung?” You answer the phone with a polite tone. “Yes Lisa I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to dinner with me tonight. It’s at Riviera’s.” She’s talked about Riviera’s before, it’s a pretty high class. You wouldn’t be able to go usually but if Ms Yung is paying why not!

“Of course Ms Yung! I’ll get dressed and head out as soon as I can!” The excitement in your voice is clear and that brings a smile to Ms Yung’s face. “Very good, don’t be late.”

You hang up the phone and start getting dressed, a little black dress, some black heels, a nice necklace. You do your hair and makeup and you’re ready to get out the door and head to Riviera’s. You get into the elevator and lean into the microphone panel, “Riviera’s” you say. The elevator responds in earnest, “Lisa I’ll take you to the ground floor from there you’ll have to walk two blocks north.”

The elevator opens with a bing and you start walking to riviera’s. You get another good look at the slaves of megalith, a lot work as staff in your apartment building pushing luggage around and carrying cleaning supplies. They look like little worker drones, kinda cute. That can wait though you’ve a big dinner! Don’t keep Ms Yung waiting now, Lisa!

How is Riviera’s?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)