More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41 by Shandy Shandy

Does he fuck her, or just come in her mouth?

She gives him

The girl's fingers and mouth were insistent, her body convulsing as she came repeatedly, all the while trying to take more of his stiff cock in her soft mouth. Hunter growled with excitement as he continued to lick at her sweet pussy, his balls tightening as he approached the point of no return.

With a howl of fierce joy, he exploded in her mouth, pumping what seemed like gallons of hot seed into her as she sucked and licked frantically, moaning as he sprayed her face. She shuddered continually, coming over and over as his tongue pleasured her, her intoxicating musk filling his nostrils.

Finally his cock stopped spurting and her shudders slowly diminished as she whimpered in fulfilled ecstasy. Hunter sat back on his haunches and looked at her sprawled body covered with sweat and grime, her face spattered with his cream. She looked up at him, breathing deeply, her pert breasts jiggling deliciously.

He leaned forward and licked a nipple. She shivered and moaned, reaching up to hold the fur on his neck and hug him to her.

"So good...oh god so good..." she whimpered happily as she pressed her face against his fur.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)