More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

She flees the country!

When presented with both sentences, Vanessa didn't particularly like the sound of either. She wanted time to think over about it, so that is what she told the judge in response. The judge allowed her 3 hours to make her decision, which wasn't enough for Vanessa but she knew there was no negotiating. The judge ended the court session, instructing everyone to return in 3 hours time. Vanessa made a dash for the nearest private meeting room, ordering her lawyers to follow.

They all sat down around a table, with a bodyguard standing outside the room to ensure they are all safe. "Well? What have you guys for me?" Vanessa asked them impatiently. "Well there's not much to work with, it seems like you're being steered into that alternative sentence." One of her lawyers explained. "If you think I'm taking either of those fucking sentence you can fuck off home without a job! I want a better alternative! God why the fuck am I paying you fucking idiots if you're gonna come up with dumbass solutions!?" Vanessa yelled, clearly stressed out. "Well, we do have one alternative, but we'll have to leave now." The lawyer responded. "There's a villa your father used to own up in Brazil, the entire land has been kept a secret for years. If we can get you up there, you can hide away until this all blows over. You can still run the company, just from very far away." The other lawyer explained.

Vanessa smiled, she liked this plan alot. This would solve all of her problems, she could have an early retirement! "That's actually a brilliant idea, now let's go!" Vanessa told her lawyers, ushering everyone out of the room. The lawyers and bodyguards escorted Vanessa out of the building as if she were the president. They passed a few cameras along the way, the media were hot on this court case as the world wanted to see the vicious Vanessa Sinclair fall. The bodyguards were questioned by some journalists as they walked down the main corridor, asking about where Vanessa was going and how she feels about her sentence. The bodyguards would only respond and tell them that Vanessa was going for a break outside and needs time to herself.

They were about to head outside the front of the court building, but they were facing a large group of protesters who had made it into the main lobby. The protesters were ranting about Vanessa's crimes, some of them holding signs with threats. Vanessa instructed her lawyers to take her through an easier route, so the group took a diversion and heading through a fire exit which lead into the alleyway of the building. Thankfully the lawyers had prepared for this and called for their private car to pick them up down this alleyway if things got too hectic out the front. Vanessa was ushered into the car, as the rest of the group walked around the corner to get the other cars.

Vanessa's car was soon out on the road, with a security car infront and behind. The cars lead her through the city towards the nearest airport, where a private jet had been ordered. In her car, Vanessa was being told the full plan. It wasn't long before the car was taken directly into the airfield, and straight to where the private jet was waiting. Vanessa was swiftly taken to her private jet, and seated on a very comfy leather chair. As the plane approached the runway, Vanessa and her lawyers all took a sigh of relief. "Don't relax just yet, the plane still has to take off, and I'm this is all over the news." One of Vanessa's lawyers explained. As the plane took off from the runway, Vanessa looked out the window and saw a large amount of police cars surrounding the airfield. If they had been a minute later, the police would've surrounded them. Vanessa took a massive sigh of relief, taking a sip of her complimentary wine she'd been offered.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)