More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nenupharlil Nenupharlil

Does the other woman notice you flashing her?

She doesn't

Your hands squeeze your tits one more time before pulling your top back up. Just as you finished adjusting your top, the other woman looked up and you smiled at her politely, pretending you had done nothing more than fidget in your seat. She returned your polite smile and turned her attention back to her laptop. You grinned into your camera and winked while you held up a shushing finger up to your lips.

Almost getting caught was more arousing than you imagined, even if you weren’t already soaked, you were certain that just the thrill of this outing would have you wet. The online audience and remote vibrator only added to the eroticisim of it all. Speaking of our audience, you looked back at your phone and scanned the chat, rubbing your thighs together as you read all the messages.

Without preamble, you got up and headed back to your car. You didn’t even close out the app, the people getting a view of your dress covered thighs as you rushed back to your car. Once inside you set your phone up on the dash mount and angled it at you.

You laughed, “Sorry guys, I couldn’t help it. You were going to make me cum right in front of that woman.”

As proof you reached between your legs for a second and pushed the seat all the way back, pulling your dress over your thighs as you came back up. Your legs were spread as wide as you could spread them in the car and you easily slipped the vibrator from your pussy with a moan, a string of cum coming up all the way to chest before breaking. You giggled, “See how wet I am?”

In the privacy of your car, you weren’t bothering to keep your voice or moans down, “Should I cum here in the parking lot?” As if in answer, the vibrator started buzzing again, on the strongest setting.

You smiled and slowly licked the tip of the vibrator, moving your tongue down the toy then again back to the tip. You dragged it down your chest, pushing your dress back down and started random patterns around your breasts, circling your nipples and leaving a trail of saliva and cum on your tits. You squeezed your other breast with your free hand and moved the vibrator back down to your pussy. Still aware that you were just sitting in a parking lot, you glanced out the windows to make sure weren’t caught and pressed the vibrator onto your clit. You moaned wantonly as the vibrator, slick with your juices, rubbed and buzzed against your clit. Pinching hard on your nipples, you started to rock your hips forward, you pussy clenching at nothing, to filled. Another moan, this one much louder, escaped you as you shoved the vibrating toy into your pussy and started to pump it in and out. At this point, your eyes were closed, lost in pleasure and the sounds of your heavy breathing, moans, and wet pumping as you frantically moved the toy in and out of your pussy.

“Unf, oh fuuuuck~,” you nearly shouted as your free hand left your breasts and started to rub fast circles around your clit, the other hand still pumping the vibrator. Shaking, your pussy spasming and throbbing, you orgasmed loudly.

Your hips were still moving up and down as you rode your orgasm down and your breathing started to calm down. Finally you opened your eyes, looking first at your phone as you pulled the vibrator out of your pussy. “Mmm, that was good.” You mumbled, sucking your cum off the vibrator as watched the chat fly by as your viewers came with you.

You fanned yourself as you sat up, “Need to charge the phone now. Let me know where I should go next.”

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)