More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goodson goodson

Does she catch me?

She doesn't

I manage to pull my lecherous gaze off of Chloe's shapely rear just in time, smiling at her as she looks back at me. "I hope you like the neighborhood," she tells me with a friendly smile, her gaze lingering on me for a few seconds before she turns back towards her daughters, continuing to herd them towards the house.

I frown as I see her disappear into their house, sighing as I turn to the moving truck, knowing that I need to unpack everything I own before I can sleep tonight. I had just opened up the truck and was getting the first stack of boxes into my arms when a voice behind me made me jump.

"Need a hand?" A man's voice asked, causing me to almost drop the boxes in my arms as I turn around. "My wife told me we had a new neighbor and I thought I'd see if you wanted any help," the man explained.

"Sure, thanks for the help," I said with a nod, looking at the rather geeky looking man behind me, wondering what a sexy woman like Chloe was doing with this dweeb. With his help, moving in went quickly and it was just about dinner time when we were unloading the last load of boxes from the truck.

"Hey, Seth, would you like to come over for dinner?" Chloe's husband asked me as we positioned the couch in my new living room. "I'm sure Chloe had made enough food and it's not everyday we get a new neighbor."

Do I go to dinner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)