More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What did she decide ?

She doesn't

Miko watched the chat for a moment, the YES seemed to have the advantage.

"Well, guys, it seems most of you are motivated to see me blond." She said.

Then, taking a look on the live feed she noticed on the top right of the screen.

  • Would she get her hairs blond for 15$ donation ?

She squirted her eyes, like it would actually make sense to the damn new widget.

"Wait, guys... why my question is there ?" She asked, confused.

She then looked back at her phone and saw the text.

  • Right to answer transferred to viewers.

"What ?? How ?"

On the screen the message "Vote ended" appeared and "YES" flashed on the screen for few seconds.

Miko was absolutely confused about how all of this could happen and noticed how the chat exploded over her hairs.

"Holly shit she turned blond !"

"How did she do that ?"

"What program do you use to edit live your hairs ?"

"This is crazy, the changes appear live !"

"I'm not here to watch a dumb bitch put a stunt for likes, I'm unfollowing !"

The Asian girl looked at herself in the live feed and could see that she indeed had blond hairs, as if she had bleached them few days ago. On the top right of the screen another question had appeared.

  • Would she let her hair grow long for 40$ donation ?

And again, the viewers started to vote.

Did they say yes or no ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)