More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nootboot Nootboot

Does Elizabeth see through the plan?

She doesn't

Her look then changes as she takes a drink. "So where's the magic?" She asks.

You snap back from the fear and regain yourself. "ok this is kinda tippy but you'll have a blast."

Elizabeth perks her eyes up interested. "What's 'trippy' about it?"

"If you look at the center of the necklace when it's spinning youll start seeing auras around you." You lie through your teeth.

Elizabeth gives a small laugh. "Auras? Like if I see you and you're angry will you be red?"

You nod your head. "Something like that."

Elizabeth looks at you maybe not fully believing everything you said but she might be curious. And that's all you need.

"Okay spin that shit." She laughs out and you waste no time holding the necklace up to her eye level.

"Ok so you have to keep staring ok?"

"Wait hold on." She says as she lays her head back and downs the rest of her beer. What a woman. "Okay let's go." She says looking down to the necklace.

You spin the necklace and wait. It's spins and spins and you see Liz slowly start to loosen up her body and her face becoming expressionless. The necklace keeps spinning as Elizabeth Gillies seems transfixed on it.

"Can you hear me Elizabeth?"

"Yes" She says blankly. Emotionless. It worked. Now to plant the seeds.

"I am your master Elizabeth. Do you understand?"

"Yes. You are my master."

"Good and you will do everything I say when your in a trance and out of it."

"Yes master." Her voice almost robotic. "Anything you say."

"Good now Elizabeth I want you to only be attracted to me, but you won't be able to admit it to yourself until I say so."

"Yes master. I will only be attracted to you but I won't admit it to myself until you permit me."

"You won't ever do anything to harm yourself or me no matter how badly you want to."

"Yes master I won't harm you or myself."

"You can resist but never disobey my wishes no matter how hard you try."

"Yes master. I can resist but never disobey."

"Now Elizabeth you won't ever have sex with anyone else besides me unless I say so."

"Yes master I won't have sex with anyone else." She ends no emotion in her voice or face whatsoever.

You grin Elizabeth Gillies is now yours in body and mind fully in your grasp. Your cock begins hardening thinking of all the possibilities.

Do you snap her out of the trance or proceed with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)