More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ljack6788 ljack6788

Does she take it further?

She can’t help herself

Something primal caved in Kira. Her whole body jerked forward and her lips wrapped around the dick in front of her that still throbbed with cum.

The man’s eyes refocused on her then rolled back into his head with pleasure.

“Fuck yes” he said softly setting a hand on her blonde curly hair and encouraging her to continue.

Kira tasted the cum in her mouth while seeing the man’s smile of satisfaction expand. She felt herself get wet. She had never done anything this intense. Sucking a man off after he’s cum all over her. She licked along his shaft, her hands resting on her knees and studied the pleasure in his face as she played with his cock.

This. Is. Hot. She realized to herself. He paid for me. Not even to use me, but for the privilege of cumming all over me. I could definitely do more of this.

Jane was delighted. “What a natural! I can tell you're going to be such a good little slut. You might even take to this more easily than I did.” She paused and watched with a sultry smirk. “Do you want to make him cum again you little whore?”

Kira just moaned. It must have felt nice wrapped around the man’s dick because he squirmed in pleasure and gasped lightly.

“I want to fuck her.” The man gasped.

“Wish I could let you, baby. She can’t yet even if she wants to too. Hasn’t been hired on properly yet. I shouldn’t even be letting her clean your knob like this, but I know how good it is for her.”

“For her?” The man asked unbelievingly as the drool and cum around his cock overflowed and slipped onto Kira’s semen covered tits.

“Maybe she’ll tell you later. For now, do you want to cum on her tits again or in her mouth? Everything else is off limits I’m afraid.”

“Fuck I don’t know. On her tits I guess. Take that shirt off, sweet stuff.” He said, talking to Kira at the end.

Then he added “Can I cum on both of you?”

Jane raised an eyebrow at Kira.

Guess it’s my decision she thought.

Does Kira feel like sharing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)