More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Germanspeaker Germanspeaker

What will she do?

She can't consider

Sitting in front of her desk, she looked at the inactive spiral and thought. Who should she send it to?

She just couldn't decide and so she thought about what a human drone shouldn't have. It should definitely appear inhuman and be anonymous. She achieves this by wearing a bodysuit. So she sits down at the computer again and begins to design. After several attempts and changes, she finally found one she liked. It was a one-piece bodysuit with integrated gloves and high-heeled boots. It was deep black and meant to leave no seam when closed to make the illusion of an obedient and non-human drone perfect. 'But if she was a drone she is no longer human' she noted. That meant a drone could no longer hold a grudge for what she did. She needed a reward system for her drones. But what could she use to give pleasure to a brainwashed drone. That's when it occurred to her.

She uses the reward given to her by nature. Pleasure and some nice orgasms. So she started designing again and incorporated vibrations to her nipples. The last bit she has are vibrations that the drone pushes into her cunt and asshole as she gets dressed. She notices that she is getting wet thinking so much about sex and stimulation. But she wasn't finished yet. The material of the suit could transmit travel through itself to the skin and if she worked on it she could make a simple touch trigger orgasmic pleasures.

She also had an idea where to get such a suit. Some fashion designers from another department got together with the nerds studying here to develop a material that could do exactly what she had in mind.

All she had to do was go to the lab, which won't be hard. With what she finds out, she should be able to sew a suit in her basement. Now the only thing missing is the headgear. First she adds a helmet. It looked cool and sexy, but she should probably use her tongue to please them. She also liked to imagine the others waiting with blank eyes for her instructions.

Finally she had the idea to divide the helmet into three parts. The first part was a kind of half helmet that went from the neck over the back of the head to the forehead. The second part was a tinted armored glass plate and the third part was a chin and mouth guard that could be removed so the drone could lick them too. She added an optional mouth gag that you could stick on the inside of the mouth guard and go down her throat. That way, she could also approach it with liquid food. It could speak via a throat microphone that receives the sounds and then passes them on to other drones via loudspeakers. To communicate with each other and to transmit commands quickly, it adds a beamer that projects information directly onto the retina.

For all this, she would have to go to different labs at the college and the nearby university. But it should be doable and when she has a sample object ready and a programmed drone, she can make many more of them and dress more drones.

Now the only question is who should she start with?

Tracy because she was the head of the gang. She has big DD breasts almost as big as hers. Even if she's not quite the same size. She is on the college cheerleading team and had a correspondingly athletic figure. She usually wears her brown hair in a ponytail behind her. Unlike herself, she dressed very revealingly to attract boys. She had a friendly face and groomed and made up herself perfectly to be beautiful and inviting.

Next comes Aluna. She was an impossibly 6.4 feet tall ebony coloured beauty. She usually tied her straight black hair into a bun so it would be out of the way. She was very muscular and bragged that she gained muscle even more easily than most guys. She has also seen her compete with football players and in the locker room she has even seen the muscles in her six-pack tighten. And she remembers the beatings she got from them. That's how she knew she was doing kickboxing. In short, she would have liked to avoid knowing that. But despite her muscles and training, she can still hold breasts that look normal on her figure.

Mayra was also ebony but much smaller. She wore her hair loose and combed behind her shoulders. Despite her friendly demeanor, she was extremely devious on the inside. Maya could even convince her that she was sorry, only to play terrible tricks on her. She also had nice big breasts but didn't wear clothes with cleavage but they were very tight.

Then there was Tien. Her family is originally from Vietnam, which is why she has a brownish skin tone but still has the typical Asian eyes. She had to admit that she looked beautiful and had well-developed breasts. She hasn't done anything bad but she has known her since high school and when she started bullying her with the others she was extremely hurt because she thought they were good friends.

Last came Grace. She has natural red hair. Her parents are from Scotland and it shows in her chest size. She often stole their homework and passed it off as hers. But every time she complained she was the nicest girl ever and never got in trouble. She, on the other hand, did.

Jane:

Daya:

How to made a drone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)