More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bruhmomentum27 bruhmomentum27

What happens to her next?

She became 20, but every year she gained a foot in height.

Mrs. Russo's body looked like she was 25 again, with her being 5'7, with large breasts, a thick ass, and large thighs. "Mmm... thank you boy, I didn't realize how only losing 20 years would be so bad, thank you for making me 20, as a reward.." she leaned up to you and kissed you on the cheek, "That's not the only change I have planned."

"Every year that Mrs. Russo lived since she was 25, she gained a foot in height, with her assets matching in comparison. She also has a heavily increased lifespan." The young woman in front of you fell over onto her knees, pleasuring herself "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME???" she screamed as she started to grow, you quickly hugged her, knowing the safest place to be would be next to her.

As she approached 20 ft tall, the roof above her started to crack, before she broke it entirely, the house she lived in slowly being destroyed by the growing giantess. She ended up at a final height of 65'7, with you being stuck between her large breasts. "Oh thank you, my little guy for this wonderful opportunity. Now, let's say we do some pleasuring?" You looked down below you, seeing her wet, you could probably fit in her womb at this size!

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)