More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Where does Alura go next?

She arrives at Flash's house and Dale's there...

Aura arrived at what she assumed was Flash's house, given she had told the young men to take her there. If they couldn't find the place they couldn't agree with her, so the ring must have changed them so they knew. So after taking all of their money, she made them forget everything. Her, where they took her, the fact they had money. She needed it more then they did.

She knocked at the door, hoping that she could catch her man. Whether he was alone or not. It was soon answered by a long haired brunette woman, who Aura knew as Dale Arden. The woman on the other side of the door took on an annoyed look as she asked, "What are you doing here?"

'This wasn't part of my plan, but I can make it work. Besides, it might be fun to use the ring to affect her.' thought the daughter of Ming before getting Dale to invite her in. Not caring why the other woman was here, other then being a threat for her plans for Flash, she strutted in to show her dominance over her rival.

"You didn't answer my question. Why are you here, Aura? Bad enough your father is a constant threat without his psycho babysitters following you." snarked the Earthwoman as she glared at the woman from Mongo.

Aura smiled as she began to play her games, "I thought that I would see if Flash was in. Knowing how much he's in love with me. Which is why you're so jealous of me. Well, one of the many reasons you're jealous and envious of me. You have to admit that I'm smarter then you, stronger then you, sexier then you, and just plan better then you."

It was a pleasure to watch the change in her face. While it retained the annoyed glare, but there was subtle changes. More fidgeting, more shifting of her eyes as she looked down, and other signs of nerves and being intimidated. In other words, weak. This was just the beginning. Dale was in for a long ride.

What does Aura do to Dale next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)