More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

What does Evelyn plan to do with Helen?

She allowed him to impregnate her!

Satisfying with the current result, Evelyn decided to keep thinking of what should she do next. But one thing is certain, Elastigirl gets pregnant as a result of an affair will somehow benefited her for sure!

So without a second thought, she locked her computer for the time being with her own code and leave to see what is her brother is doing at the moment.

Meanwhile in the Screenslaver's lair, the fake villain is still fucking the female superhero unknowingly and unconsciously! And he is enjoying it despite not knowing what is going on!

However, he isn't the only one who is enjoying this. Elastigirl herself is also enjoying being fucked relentlessly as well!

Twenty minutes later, after fucking each other for like an hour, he cum inside of her with no hesitation!

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Both of them screamed at the same time due to the pleasures.

Inside of her womb, one of his countless sperms eventually successfully penetrated her egg, fertilizing it. As a result, Helen Parr, aka Elastigirl, is now officially pregnant with a child that is not of her husband.

However, this is not the end of him fucking her. Due to the goggles are still on them and they programmed them to fuck each other until they cannot, he continues fucking her nonstop!

And each time he came, one more egg always gets fertilized.

What will happened after this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)