More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Diaper Dude Diaper Dude

Why does Alix wear diapers?

She accidentally changes history so she was never potty trained

Three year old Alix Kubdel was walking around the Louvre with her daddy who worked there. She had started potty training a few weeks ago, and it seemed like she was getting the hang of it. In fact, she was about to tell her daddy she needed to use the potty all by herself. Before she could say it however, a fight broke out.

Eighteen year old Alix Kubdel, AKA Bunnix was traveling through the timeline on a mission for Ladybug. She had just gotten the Bunny Miraculous, and she was getting the hang of fixing the timeline, until she was assigned to travel not too far in the past and stop an Akuma from changing history so Shadow Moth would win. She just started to fight off the Akuma, knocking him into the wall nearby and then noticed a familiar looking little girl, but ignored her for now. After knocking the Akuma out, Bunnix dragged him back to the present.

Unfortunately, this had a minor effect on the timeline, as the younger Alix had wet her pull-ups in terror from the fight, which would do more damage to the present than Alix expected.

Who does Alix encounter upon returning to the present?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)