More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

What will Psycho Pink do to Astronema?

She Strips Astronema

Psycho Pink grabs onto Astronema's chest armor peace removing it. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" Astronema yells getting another punch in the face by Psycho Pink in response. Psycho Pink grabs the spandex custom ripping the top off of Astronema exposing her Bare Breasts as she wasn't wearing a Bra to cover up.

Psycho Pink starts grouping her Breasts to rub in the Humiliation. She then grabs onto the bottom of Astronema's custom ripping it off exposing her Pussy as she wasn't wearing any Panties ether. Psycho Pink kicks her legs apart better exposing her pussy as she looks up in down Astronema's Naked Body.

"Im gonna Kill you for this" Astronema says as Psycho Pink groups her Perky Bare Breasts one last time before teleporting herself and Astronema to the Astro Mega ship. Psycho Pink ties her up leaving her Naked Body exposed leaving a letter telling the Rangers that Astronema has been delt with. Psycho Pink teleports away leaving the Naked Astronema for the Rangers to find.

Will The Rangers find the Naked Astronema? What Will They Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)