More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NaiveNymph NaiveNymph

Does she take a peek?

She Peeks and the Woman Catches Her

Amanistra is in the Maiden stage of her Asari life which is marked by the drive to explore and experience. Most Asari at this stage are curious and restless, especially when is comes to sexuality, and it is not uncommon for many to try their hand at stripping in clubs or working as prostitutes during this time. Due to her restrictive upbringing, Amanistra has only experienced sex though watching the occasional sex scene in films.

Her aroused curiosity gets the better of her and she peeks out from behind the crate. She sees nude purple-skinned Asari with white face markings sitting on the floor, and a human man with short brown hair, his head between the Asari's legs. Amanistra watches as the purple Asari's tits rhythmically rise and descend with her heavy breathing as the man pleasures her with his tongue.

The purple Asari's head rolls as she enjoys her lover's touch, eventually catching a glimpse of Amanistra's nude form peeking out from behind a nearby crate. She smirks at the young Asari and raises a finger to her lips, signalling her to keep quiet. Amanistra nods and slowly slips a finger into her wet slit as she continues watching the erotic sight.

The man rises from his position, lifts the purple Asari onto a small crate and removes his pants, revealing his hard cock. He plunges his cock into the Asari's pussy, causing her to squeal in delight. The man grunts as he pounds the Asari's wet hole with a passion. Amanistra slides another finger into her pussy as she watches the carnal scene before her.

The purple Asari wraps her legs around the man and pulls his head to her neck, make sure his view of the young Asari in obscured. As he sucks on her neck, she looks to Amanistra, giving a wink and biting her lip just before her eyes turn black as she orgasms. The purple Asari moans softly as she holds the man close, still looking at the young Asari. Amanistra feels pleasure pulse through her body as her own orgasm hits. Soft moans leave her lips as her body trembles in euphoric bliss. She has masturbated before, but she's never reached orgasm until now.

As the joyous tingling slowly fades, Amanistra hides back behind the crate and quickly gets dressed, scared that the purple Asari will alert others to her presence. A few moments pass and she overhears the Asari tell the man to go ahead and she'll wait a few minutes before heading back so as to not arouse suspicion. The man agrees and leaves the cargo bay.

Amanistra hears footsteps move closer and the Asari's voice calls out, "Hope you enjoyed that little show." She walks around the crate and Amanistra sees the now-clothed Asari look at her with a sly smile. "It certainly looked like you were having a good time back here." She chuckles

"I'm sorry. I just overheard you two and I couldn't really help myself." Amanistra looks down at the floor guiltily.

The purple Asari walks over to Amanistra and lifts her head up by her chin, looking her in the eyes, "Never apologize for enjoying yourself. I found you watching to be quite the turn-on." She give a kind, yet seductive smile. "What brought you to stowaway on a ship full of pirates? Not the safest place for someone so....inexperienced."

Amanistra tells her that she has been feeling suffocated by her overbearing mother and when she heard about a city where she could be anything she wanted, she knew she had to find a way there. "I just want to be my own person for once." The young Asari explains.

"I see." The purple Asari says with a knowing smirk. "The Underworld is an incredibly dangerous place, especially for someone as curious as yourself." She brings up her Omni-tool and sends her address to the young Asari, "When we land, sneak off the ship and meet me at my place in the Lezvia district. I'll help get you situated and teach you some tricks on how to survive in The Underworld."

Amanistra thanks her and the purple Asari winks before leaving the cargo bay.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)