More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Largetalons69 Largetalons69

What Does the Message Say?

She Misses Natalie

"Hey babe, I really miss seeing you around and I know it is mostly because your busy all the time. You have such a busy life working for yourself and trying to work your way up in your career. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you and all that you do for me and if there's ever anything I can do for you, you just need to ask. I am all yours, every inch of my body."

Then there was another message, although it wasn't a written message, but a photo, in fact it was a collection of photos. The first was of her sitting at her house with nothing but a red cardigan that had checkered white stripes on it and some black panties that were thin and barely covered her privates in how she sat. The cardigan was pulled back enough to where I could see the beginning of her breasts, they were little things as she was fairly petite for her age. Even still, she was quite the sexy trove of woman that I needed in my life. And just looking at her made my mind swim with ideas.

Then I went to the next photo: The cardigan was pulled back further, with it falling over both her shoulders and it had fallen just enough for her bare breasts to be fully exposed as she held the camera up just enough to see her puckered lips painted with a red lipstick and her other hand reaching down and touching her womanly sex. A tent began to pitch itself in my pants and it ran almost down my leg as the snake finally came alive.

Then came the last photo: This time she looked as innocent as ever as she put on her reading glasses (she knew that I liked this, the fact made her look like a bookworm, it was cute and sexy at the same time). But this time the cardigan was completely removed and she no longer sat within a padded seat, now she was on her bed with her head leaned down against the mattress. Her rear faced me and the black panties were pulled aside while both hands pulled apart her thick ass cheeks for my complete pleasure. She had trimmed her pubic hairs, the thin strands ran up and down her pussy in well-trimmed lines and just above it, waving in the air, was her back pucker. I had been in both holes before and had evenly ravaged both in my earlier conquests, but she had been receptive to my teachings and now both were easy to enter and re-train.

My hand slid against the bulge, my thoughts roaming to every lewd thought imaginable. Penny would be home alone, as both of her parents worked this late in the day; I could pin her against one of the open windows in her living room, keeping her held aloft and pressing her thin body against the warm window pane. It would not be the first time we had done that, in fact, it had been one of her fantasies. I liked to keep things private, actively lewd and shared between us as individuals, that was why we sexted each other so much, it was meant for our eyes only.

If I looked for much longer, my dick would be too hard for to push off--I would need to go and pound her till she drooled incoherent thoughts. But at the same time, I needed to get home--if I pushed the plane ride off further I would miss the funeral. My sisters would not forgive me for such a gesture, no matter what I felt towards mother now, I needed to be there for them.

Does Natalie Quarter Her Thoughts for Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)