More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which females shall you want to see?

She-Hulk-Hypnotic Triggers

Emma Frost was casually warding off She-Hulk. She had been caught since she was trying to attack some innocents, but She-Hulk had proved to be a very minor threat. Her omega-level telepathy rendered the female powerhouse unable to do anything. She-Hulk screamed out in agony in the dark alleyway of the Bronx. "Stop..it...NOW." She-Hulk attempted to fight off the mental anguish and rushed towards Emma, but she simply heightened the pain inducement as She-Hulk faltered to the ground.

"The cousin of the Hulk has only this to offer? Embarrassing." Emma wanted some fun, almost every hero she'd face was helpless to her strong psychic abilities. "Let's see.." It'd be fun to install some mental triggers in her mind, since she'd done that before with friends and it proved to be very enjoyable.

She-Hulk, or Jennifer Walters. Obey my commands. She-Hulk immediately stopped moving as she was attempting to get up, her eyes widening and mouth slowly gaping. Whenever you hear these words you will enact their ruleset: Freeze-you will instantly stop what you are doing and cease to move, think, or talk. Oblivious-you will not be aware of me at all and continue actions as if I were. Understood? "Yes." She-Hulk says in a monotone voice. Now, when I snap my fingers you will follow those rules. "Understood."

*Snap*

She-Hulk immediately returns to her normal state and fully gets up, "You..." rushing at Emma. Freeze. Emma chuckles as she slowly approaches the green girl. Frozen mid-run and with an aggressive expression.

Emma plays around with her hair, twirling the dark deep green around as she leans in for a kiss, sucking her tongue as well as her bottom lip. "My, my, you have quite the body don't you?" Her arms stretch to squeeze her tits covered by a tight white and purple crop top. "Ah, I wish it were mine." She bends down as licks all around her belly and tight abs covered with dirt and sweat. Aroused, Emma begins to feel more around her well toned body, "Gorgeous, all of it." She takes the belt off She-Hulk's jeans and begins eating out her green pussy. Her enormous towering 6'7 body looms rigid as only slurping noises and the ambience of the city could be heard.

Oblivious. She-Hulk immediately rampages towards nothing but air as Emma climbs around her back and takes off her crop top. She-Hulk throws a couple more punches before screaming out and faltering again, all the while the real Emma Stone is fondling her tits from behind and sucking on her neck, saliva dripping down from Frost's curt mouth.

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)