More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DemoonMunkay DemoonMunkay

What's next?

She’s not yours anymore Freddy (Scooby Doo)

“Fred. You Shaggy and Scooby scout out a good place to set up a trap for this so called ghost. Daphne and I will will try to flush it out.” Velma said as she stood tall and prim.

“Great idea Velma. Alright boys lets catch us a ghost!”

Fred said with his usual fervor echoed by Shag and Scoob’s usual protestant whines.

—upstairs—

Velma shoved Daphne up against a wall and followed quickly by pressing her fuller more voluptuous form into her, trapping the redhead. “We’ve probably got an hour and a half while the boys screw around with their trap.”

Daphne smiled at her horny friend. Ever since Velma showed her how much bigger her cock was than fred’s the two of them had been splitting off more and more during investigations, much to Both of their pleasure. The slutty red head reached up and slowly removed velma’s glasses and casually dropped them on the ground.

“Oops… sorry Velma… Let me bend down and get those for you.”

Velma moved away from the wanton slut and watched her fuzzy frame bend and the waist to pop her booty out. Velma’s cock hardenend as even out of focus Daphne’s ass was a sight. She began walking to where the ginger’s face was and began brushing her dick against Daphne’s cheeks and joining the foreplay.

“Oh thank you Daphne… you know I can’t see a thing without my glasses… why I can’t even see what my huge fat cock is touching… it feels so warm and soft.”

Daphne closed her eyes as she inhaled the pleasing aroma of Velma’s meat mast. She began nuzzling it and placing little kisses. She was so glad they had finally pushed past the social tension between them. Now that she had access to Velma’s brain breaking cock she wasn’t sure if she could live without it. They had fucked so much lately that Daphne felt like if she didn’t get a load of baby batter in side her at least once a day she might just fuck her in public.

“Watch out Velma… you liable to get that thing stuck into a warm wet hole if you keep MMmmggllph….schlllrp… glllmmmph….mwah… ah… hmmmggglph…”

Velma felt Daphne’s mouth lovingly encompass her thick girl meat. She could feel those lip pull so tight as her mouth stretched to it’s limit. She was such a needy bitch. Always shooting Velma sexy looks and flashing her panties. Squeezing those tits together. Velma was lucky to have such a willing cum dump of a best friend. Even luckier to have idiot male freinds that suspected nothing. After all they were two girls… what could they possibly be doing?

Daphne’s brain began frying as she used her mouth on such a hole stretching rod. She couldn’t wait for the first load to be pumped right into her stomach. The familiar sensationof fingers raking through her hair sent her scalp alight. Soon her head was being palmed and shoved further down the inhuman length of Her… girlfriend’s… master? Misteress? Lover? They were far beyond just friends now… no matter what Velma thought. Daphne was so heavily dependent of being used as a fuck toy that she almost couldn’t contain herself anymore… she wanted to let Velma ruin her right in public so that every man and woman would know that Daphne Blake was nothing more than a futa-cock starved fuck sleeve.

Velma pumped her dear friend’s head back and forth along her girthy meaty shaft. She could feel the tingle from Daphne’s overly-experienced mouth taking it’s toll. And soon she’d be paying the toll for using her throat like a freeway during rush hour.

“Daph… I’m cumming… swallow it all you beautiful whore!”

Daphne felt her nose flatten against the dominant futa’s pelvis. First load of the night… five minutes in… tonight was going to be productive. Her dress tightened and her leggings creaked before the flimsy thin fabric of the hosiery quickly gave up. Her belly plumped larger and larger as she heard the cum rushing down the pipe and forcing it’s way into her stomach. The sound was amplified in her ears as her throat was bulging from the tube steak filling it. Each gush of cum engorging her already heavy gut with ever more creamy treat. She could feel her dress beginning to tear… she was supposed to lift it up so it wouldn’t and they could drain her out… but not this time. This time she was going to proudly display what she lets Velma do to her.

Velma heard a second ripping noise, louder that the tights. She looked down and saw The purple dress begin popping at the seams.

“Daphne, you air head your dress is…”

As Velma reached down to lift the dress up her wrists were caught by the red head. Velma was surprised and taken aback by Daphne’s sudden surge of strength.

*ri..ii..ip…riip…pop pop. Pop…SHHRIIIIP!!*. Daphne’s barly contained belly glunked forward and thumped against the ground as the dress finally failedas she arched her back to help it along. She looked overdue with triplets as the liquid in her belly shook noisily back and forth inside her fleshy prison.

“Slllrpp mwah… delicious. What do you think Velma?” The Ginger slut asked, gently stroking her bulbous belly. “Does it suit me?”

“Daph. It’s gonna take forever to get all that out of you before we get back to the boys. Not to mention I need to go get one of your spare dresses. We need to get started now… so much for fucking for an hour”. Velma was annoyed at how impulsive her friends was. It would take a long while of massaging and putting pressure on her stomach to get her to burp it all back up. They risked a rushed job once before and didn’t get it all out. Her belly bump was small enough to play it off as over eating but continued risks would reveal them eventually.

“You didn’t answer my question Velma… does it suit me?” Daphne gave her cum stuffed gut a gentle rub and a couple playful pats. “Does this giant orb of baby batter in my guts look good?” Daphne smiled and squirmed as she spoke in a husky and lust addled tone. “It’s all your fault you know… me being a cum addict. If you hadn’t fucked me that night I’d still think Fred was big. All 6 inches of him, And his bitter tablespoons of cum. But now I’ve had yours… it so delicious, and theres so much of it… and your foot and a half of arm wide cock meat… you’ve turned me into a broken brained baby batter burping bimbo.”

Velma couldn’t help feeling turned on as well as humiliated as Daphne talked about how she had ruined her for Fred. She watched as the over filled woman struggled just to stand with such a heavy load inside her. It excited her to know how she had turned his once loyal girlfriend into a futa’s cum dump. “I’m sorry Daphne… you’re right. I never should…” Velma felt a finger on her lips after as Daphne’s belly pressed against her own.

“Shhhh… I love being this. I’ve been living a lie until you woke this side of me up. I can see that now and I hate hiding it.” She leaned in and softly pressed her plump lips against her mistress’. Her hand wandered down to the behemoth between her legs and stroked the thing covered in her spit and Velma’s cum.

“Tonight, I’m telling the boys what I am. I belong to you now and I want to say it with a big fat belly full of love. Now take responsibility for making me your cum guzzling jizz gargler and give me more!”

Velma bit her lip as she thought of what the boys would say. She imagined cucking them as she fucked Daphne in the back of the van on their long cross country trips. Making her slurp and moan as load after load was pumped into her bottomless gut. “Ok. Let’s do this. Bend that sweet ass over. And lets make that belly lift you up.”

Daphne smiled and turned to brace herself against the wall. This would be the first night of the rest of her real life. She would never go another night without a nice round belly full of the most potent and delicious seed…. All because of that one hotel that only had a single left… she could’t wait to bring her new Mistress home to her family…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)