More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CBandit CBandit

How does Anna react to Jesse and Daisy?

She's shocked

Anna pushed herself out of the baptism via her sister's steaming cum and coughed some of it out of her airway.

"D-Daisy!"

Jesse stood in utter shock at the display in front of him, unwilling to move with his feet and pants submerged in the slowly draining splooge. Daisy, on the other hand, rushed to Anna's side, her softening dick slapping against her shins as she did.

"Anna, I'm so sorry," she said, grabbing hold of her sister's arm and helping her to her feet. Her entire body was coated in spunk, head to toe. If Daisy hadn't said her name, she would've been unrecognizable. Once on her feet, Anna snatched her arm away, which wasn't very difficult as the fresh cum let her entire arm slick out of Daisy's grip.

"Is this all you?" she asked, her mouth sputtering as she spoke. "You actually came?"

Daisy was pulled back down to reality from her glowing orgasm and realized her situation. She was topless, her huge H cup breasts jiggling for all to see, with her fat 5 lbs balls also jiggling within her now wrinkled ball sack. Her long, thick uncut dick was slowly retreating up her legs and back into her wrinkly foreskin, scraping off the mess of cum that covered it, and her wide, juicy ass was on full display for Jesse to see. Lastly, the three of them were either knee deep or completely covered in her hot jizz, the first time she had cum in years. Her face went from the rosy glow of ecstasy to the bright red sting of complete embarrassment.

"I... I..." she stammered. "I'm so sorry!"

Daisy frantically wiped the splooge from Anna's face so she could see before suddenly running out of the room, the sounds of flesh smacking flesh sounding like a gong for the entire house to hear. Anna and Jesse heard the bathroom door slam shut, and a silence fell over the room. Jesse cleared his throat as he stared at Anna, who had her head turned towards the doorway. The young woman shook her head and stared wiped her body off, letting the cum all fall back into the lake they were standing in.

"Uh... I guess I should apologize too, Anna."

"Nice to meet you too," she quipped back, wringing her hair out. "What are you sorry for? This isn't yours is it?"

"Well no, but she wouldn't have been so 'excited' if I hadn't... y'know."

"Honestly," she said, moving on to her legs now. "I don't know what to think. Daisy's always so bitchy and prudish, I'm kinda glad she finally got to release."

"So you knew she had a dick?"

"Of course I do, we all-" Anna stopped herself, pausing from her cleaning to look him in the eyes. "We all know about her 'condition.' It was, uh, hard to miss growing up."

Jesse looked to the floor and noticed most of Daisy's cum had drained out by now. He walked to the door, passing by Anna to take a glance out the doorway. It was a natural disaster. The flood of nutspunk had poured through the hallway and into the living room, covering every inch of floor they had. The smell was so pungent that even when Jesse put his shirt over his nose, it didn't change its strength whatsoever. This was his girlfriend, this was the thick, virile baby batter from just a single load. He imagined the countless thousands of women who could've been impregnated from this one load alone. Imagine if she had cum all this inside someone...

Jesse blinked, and he felt his skin getting warm and tingly, he was breathing heavy, and his dick was still rock hard in his pants. It was her cum, its smell was like an aphrodisiac and it was getting hard to ignore the intrusive thoughts that were entering his mind. He shook his head and turned away from the sight of devastation to see Anna walking out of Daisy's room, her hair still looking glazed and her skin extremely shiny and moisturized. Her clothes were completely wet and stuck to her body skin tight, and it was hard to miss Anna's nipples sticking out through the shirt.

"She must be getting aroused by the smell too," he thought.

His eyes glanced down her wet body and saw that she was surprisingly fit and cut, with noticeable abs, a very tight ass, powerful thighs and... there's something in the front of her pants...

"I can't believe this," she muttered, making Jesse break out of his ogling. Anna finally passed him and knocked on the bathroom door. "Hurry up, bitch! I need to take a shower!"

"Hey, I told you it's not her fault," Jesse stated, moved to the side of the door so he could look her in the eyes.

"You're not the one who got drenched in her cum!" Anna snapped. "You aren't making a very good first impression."

Before he could say anything, Anna grabbed the doorknob and, to Jesse's surprise, it was unlocked. She swung it open, and both of them looked inside.

What's Daisy doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)