More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lovers_luck lovers_luck

How does Tracy react?

She's hesitant, but thinking

Still holding the door knob, Tracy closed the door and walked a few paces away from his room, until she came to a halt. Her eyes couldn't believe what she had seen. A young man with a massive cock -- 8 close to 9 inches, she believed. It had been months since she had sex, and she wanted to help Lewis in any way. She walked back to his room and opened the door carefully. He saw her peeking at the door. She looked at him in the face and her eyes shifted to his cock, partially covered by his hand.

Lewis was shocked again that she was back. He didn't know if he would continue or stand up and get dress. But his hand said otherwise. "I just want to cum really badly," was all he could say while looking at her. "Don't tell to anyone."

She entered the room and just stared at him, while she stood a few feet from his bed. "Are you having a hard time cumming?" she asked.

A bit surprised at her answer, he said "Yes," while nodding. "I'll be finished in a minute," Lewis said while jerking his cock slowly. Boldly he said "I could cum more quickly, if you just stay there and watch me."

"Okay."

Lewis couldn't believe what he had heard and started to jerk his cock fast, while Tracy looked at him, her eyes moving back and forth from his face to his cock.

Would She Help Him All The Way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)